Old 01-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default Pg#2 40+ Fit & Fabulous

Ah a nice clean slate for Monday. So it's weigh in day.
I think I saw the sunny side 130 but not enough to call it 129 ... just yet.

Tell us what was good last week and what will be better this week.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:57 PM   #2  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Susan, thanks for starting the new thread. congrats on the almost 129. I sure envy you!!

I walked this morning and then knitted for a while. Back to the knitting in a little bit. I have a goal to finish the sweater and I'm procrastinating. Bad me...

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #3  

Thanks Marie. Come on down!
I'm a little behind too. I'm still knitting an afghan that was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:03 PM   #4  

Good evening all,
Whats up with the new thread? are we not posting at the old one? I guess I missed something. Well I didnt loose any wt. but have had a great day, stayed Gi and did my 2 walks despite waking at 5 am with terrible back pain a afew days ago that has only gotten worse.
I felt like a widow today, dh was on puter from 11 am till 8pm playing some damm game he bought. I have had issues with this when he first got depressed but now it isnt alway but i hate when it is like that. granted he worked on bathroom yesterday and wasnt here at all. oh well thats life.
so tomorrow going to walk again, even though it has been snowing since about 4. I want to get the walk dvds but cant find them checked walmart, zellers etc....
will check again next time I am in teh city, which is thurs and fri. going shopping with my dd fri. will be fun hit the decorating stores and lunch. thurs is dh dr apt and check on my parents.
well better go see other sites too cya glad all are doing well!!!
fit4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:20 PM   #5  

I'm pretty sure that there is a length limit on threads. I think.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #6  

Good snowy morning everyone. I had such a great day yesterday and am going to continue it all into today. Will take the dog for a walk,she will love it cos of the snow. It is so pretty out this morning.
Will walk and then do some more exercises with the kellogs ball.Have to check what to have for supper tonight. soup and salad for lunch I think. Dh will be out for an hr or so has councellor meeting this afternoon so gives me some alone time.
Glad everyone has heard from their special others, I would worry sick. So glad ds is safe and sound.
Seems everyone is doing as good as they can in most areas so onward we go.
Have a super day!
fit4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:35 AM   #7  

Tell us about your Kelloggs ball. What can you do with it. It might be time for a box of Special K.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:22 PM   #8  
Lifelong Journey Member

Susa, too funny about the afghan. I didn't finish the sweater yesterday but I made major progress. For sure tonight or tomorrow night I'll finish it and be able to start the pretty pink yarn.

Fit, I ordered mine through Amazon.com. I called everywhere in my town and no one had it. So I ordered it with next day delivery. I got the 1, 2, and 3 mile walks with next day delivery for $27. I definitely think it was money worth spending. I used it again today. I've made a resolution to walk everyday.

I had a good day at work. My new light therapy box came and it's a blue lux lightbox. It's really small and makes me purple (from a co-worker). Since I like purple, I figure that's cool. And, my old lightbox is upt o $150 on ebay. YEAH!!!

Well, back to the knitting.
Marie
Old 01-24-2006, 09:32 PM   #9  
kjkas10

Hi All
Got GOOD NEWS Sunday night. Military boy made contact. He is safe and sound in Kuwait. Has been a long 32 days. We are not set up to IM him. Thank you all for you thoughts, prayers and support

I am down 2 pounds this week. I am very excited about loosing 3 weeks in a row.

Dee sound like a great victory dinner. How you going to top that when they win the superbowl? Great Job on the 2 pounds

Betty K or should it be Miss 30 mile walker . You still have 7 days this month. Your kicking some serious

SCL hope your hurt so good, is better

Susan B Congrads on the almost 129

Have a good evening all
Karla
kjkas10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 10:09 PM   #10  

I have not knitted one stitch today. I did, however, watch a fitness competition on TV .... I did one hour of legs out of sheer green-eyed envy.

Hey Karla! A good week for you!
Old 01-25-2006, 08:15 AM   #11  
kjkas10

Hi All
Just found this web site on walking and motivation for walking. I am not sure how to set up a link but here is the site address.

http://www.thewalkingsite.com/motivation.html

Have a Great Day
KJKAS10
kjkas10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:08 AM   #12  

Karla, you are right on! Walking is wonderful exercise!

I had an awesome day yesterday! Good food, good exercise! But today I have a blasting headache. It has to go away because I have ebay stuff to do. I can type muffled and dopey to you folks but
Old 01-25-2006, 12:06 PM   #13  
Lifelong Journey Member

Morning everyone. Sounds like we're all doing good on the walking. KJKAS10, thanks for the link. I liked the list of walking benefits. My dr. last year told me to walk since I was having a couple back issues. It definitely helped. I walked 2 miles yesterday.

I also finished the knitting for my sweater last night. Tonight I need to sew it together - so that's why I'm posting at work today - I want to finish the sweater.

KJKAS10, thank goodness you heard from your son. I'm very happy for you!

TTYL.
Marie
Old 01-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #14  

Hey everybody, I know I've been gone for a while. It's good to be see everyone hanging in there.

Kjkas: So glad you heard from your son, I know you can relax a little now. It's very nice outside today. I did my 2 mile WATP this morning then took a short walk outside. It feels good to have the exercise behind me, knowing I can relax this afternoon and read some. Everyone is gone and the house is so quiet. Love it!!!
Everybody have a great day,
Rivergal
Rivergal60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:49 AM   #15  

I was sitting drinking my coffee this morning (after having stepped on the scale, of course) thinking about having been somewhere between 130 and 133 for what feels like a very long time. My husband is home this morning and we got to talking, so I was showing him some of the reports I can get with fitday. Including averages over the last month.
I thought I was in a rut but fitday tells me I've lost an average of 2.12 lbs a week. My nutrients are good. My percentages are OK. I'm averaging a calorie deficit .....
The moral to my story is that when in doubt, reassess. What seems to be might not necessarily be. I found it pretty encouraging.