Old 01-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Oh Mthrgoos68!!!!!

You snuck in today!! How are you??? What's up?? Haven't seen you in forever...can we have an update please?? Miss you!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

No kidding. You didn't think you were really going to get away with that, did you???
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

She snuck in yesterday--I caught her!! I'm also waiting for her to come back and let us know what she's been up to for the last year (or has it been two??).
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:47 PM   #4  

Hi Everyone! Yes, it's probably been closer to 2 years. I can't believe the time has gone so fast, but it will be 2 years at the end of May since the kids and I moved to California. How does the time go so darn fast!! I haven't had a computer for a while, but once I got one again, I got back on here and it was just like coming home. So many of the same faces, and lots of new ones too and I could still feel the same support and friendship that I've always found here.

So much has changed in the last 2 years! I don't want to bore you with it all, but I did get divorced, the four youngest kids and I moved to Southern California where my family is, I went back to work (after being a SAHM for 8 years!), I got a tattoo , I learned to ride a motorcylce and got a Harley , I became a grandma, and I'm actually happy for the first time in a very long time. It's so amazing, I'm still the same person that I always was, but after losing the weight I finally felt like I was free to be me. That sounds kind of dumb, but I was always so busy trying to hide and not be noticed, and now I don't care if people notice me or what they think. I'm just happy and finally having fun again.

The bad thing is that I have put back on about 30 pounds. I'm waitressing in a restaurant that has wonderful food and it's all gone to my butt!! I've finally been doing better though and been going to the gym again and bringing dinner from home to work with me and the weight is coming back off. It's so easy to fall back into old habits and the weight goes back on so quickly.

Being away from here wasn't good either. I really missed the constant support that I always found here and it's so good to be among friends again!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Wow your life has been busy. Thanks for making it back here.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #6  

Oh mthrgoos, what a fabulous surprise it was to see you again after far too long! I'm so happy to hear that your time away was spent reclaiming your joy and... getting tattooed?? You saucy little motorcycle mama, you! Congratulations on becoming a grandma, and for finally doing what makes you happy in this life. I hope that you'll stick around, as I'm sure that more than a few of us have missed you terribly, and would love to help support you as you work to regain control over that derriere! Damn restaurant food! Anyway, welcome back, and please feel free to bore us with any details you like!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:28 PM   #7  
a new year... a new me

OMGOODNESS!!! i'm excited just reading your post! congrats on EVERYTHING you've done!
shedilbry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 03:02 PM   #8  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Glad to see you back and that you are happy and doing well.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 03:37 PM   #9  
Crazy Canuck

Hmmm....you do look vaguely familiar ...
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:59 AM   #10  

Missed you so much Jill!! I've missed our talks immensely! Looking very forward to catching up on everything with you.
Old 01-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #11  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

hey again looonnngggg time no speak indeed glad to see you have returned to the fold. alot has happend to others around here too. i'm now a fulltime student at university! and howie is famous.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #12  

I have missed that beautiful face and your always warm and wise words! Welcome back.....
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:41 AM   #13  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Wow.. has it really been 2 years! sounds like life is going pretty well for you! I love southern cali! (We used to live in Carlsbad!)
It's great to see you!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #14  

Thanks so much everyone!! I've been reading like crazy and trying to catch up with what's new with everyone. Thanks for making me feel so very welcome again.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #15  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Woooo! Mthgoos lives near me!!! Eat your hearts out!

If you ever make it down to San Diego, let me know! I know Yogini lives in this area too.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote