View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #144
Paulina

Smile A Morro Bay Hello

Screen Name: Paulina

Age/Age Range: 40 something, it's funny, but I have to count every time I'm asked this question!

Family Life: Married for 18 years. Divorced 3 years ago. Now I'm in a Serious relationship with a supportive man, we live together with my 11 year old daughter.

Hobbies and Interests: My love is Baja, Mexico. We spend every school holiday in Baja. I love to fish, explore, be outside and have fun with my family. I used to be involved with horses, I've had 3 horse-children in my life. Now I'm just loving them from afar. I love my animals, English Bulldog, Boxer-pit and African Grey parrot and a goose.

Favorite Music: A toughie for me. Jimmy Buffet is fun, so is Cuban influenced music. The stations in my truck are set to KPIG which is an alternative folk type station and to Radio Lazer, a Mexican music station.

Favorite Color(s): White

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I hate exercising. I used to be a Jazercise junkie in college. That was a loooong time ago. I also used to ride my horses. Now I walk.

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to learn how to eat properly and maintain a healthy weight without gaining it all back AGAIN.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I hate the way my belly skirts over my lap when I sit down. I don't like the way I look in photos. I have only two "uniforms" that fit. A pair of grey sweat pants and my overalls. I call them my uniforms as that's all I can wear right now.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love to drink beer. A cold rum and diet Coke on Friday night after 12 hours of work used to taste so good. I'm not a big snacker, but the empty calories of beer tasted just fine.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
1. Drinking more water and less diet soda
2. Eat when I'm hungry and not when I feel like it.
3. Get my butt moving!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : For me it's more like showing my family and friends that I can take control over my life and be fit. It's so I can hold my head up high and be proud of myself.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?

My blue jeans. Three years ago I had to roll them at the waist to keep them from falling down. Now they won't even pull up over my big butt.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...uidado+Paulina

Well behaved women seldom make history. <*)))><

Last edited by Paulina : 07-20-2006 at 12:45 AM.