Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #1  
banned

Default A Few Good friends #13!

Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
come join us and make this the year you resolve to the weight!!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Diane, I'm worried about me too cry:
Just not like me to be like this...I freaked out today and scared myself pretty bad,thank God Ryan wasn't around,the last thing I need is to scare my baby boy.
Hope all is better tomorrow.
G'night again ladies..
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:57 AM   #3  

Greetings and Salutations all and sundry,

Another beautiful summer day here in sunny SA. Such a pleasure after last weeks (much needed) rain. We all do so much better when the sun is shining here!

Wendy - nothing worse than sticking to your plan and seeing no results. That really bums me out. Have you tried a different cardio? If I'm stuck and swop from stepper to bike, I tend to lose a bit. Also maybe take a week off from exercise. That worked for me last week after do nothing for nearly a month and then getting back into it.

After having to work yesterday, I'm once again sitting surfing the net. Joggie will be back some time this morning and then I'm sure that he will generate letters if no drawing. I've upped my points to 22 for this week (and felt yesterday as if all I did was eat!!) to see if I can lose and from this morining it feels as if I have. I will wait til Sunday to weigh just so as not to jinx anything! Must also start packing in earnest while I'm watching my late shows so that all the books will be ready for the move. Looking forward to being closer to work and being able to shop for furniture as well.

Enough rambling, let me go and find some work to do.

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:02 AM   #4  

hey all

had a quiet day still pretty tired. ate ok went for a short walk but still overtired going to bed early

talk to you all tmrw. hope you're feeling better soon wendy
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:05 AM   #5  

someone always posts at the same time as me LOL

hi meg. good luck with the move
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Good morning everybody....send all your wished for rain my way....
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #7  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Morning ladies! Sorry I didn't check in lastnight. My appointment went really well, but I stayed in Mason for awhlie. Right when I got back I went to The Aeffect (a Christian gathering once a week group), and then we stayed there for awhile just talking to some people. I went to bed when I got back pretty late.

The appointment went well. I think I like my counselor. LOL, she seems to know more about me than I do. So, I'll be meeting with her again sometime next week. Well, today I have class from 12:30-3, but that is it! Pretty easy day. I really hope to lock myself in the library for a couple of hours and get some work done. We'll see...

Ok...where is everyone else??? Hello!!!!!

(((((((((((((((Wendy)))))))))))))))) What's going on? I really hope you are feeling better this morning. Did something happen? Just hang in there!

Diane, how are you doing this morning? Any better?

Meg, it sounds like you are doing really well! I bet that your weight will do very well! Keep up the good work!

Sweet, I really hope you have a better day today too! Sounds like you have a good start, and maybe you can get a nap in sometime today?

Leslie, lol keep your rain to yourself! hehe lol. JK
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:07 PM   #8  

Thanks
Old 01-18-2006, 02:16 PM   #9  

Are you doing better then Wendy? I emailed you.

Well, I'm in class right now and I'm pretty bored lol
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #10  
banned

wow quiert treound here today! hi meg, l;eslie...

wendy are u ok????(((((((((( )))))
hey tess! im glad all went well for ya!

i had a tough time at chiro.....just havin a tough time period.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:13 PM   #11  

Diane...I wish there was something I could do! You can get through this! We are here for you.

It is really quiet in here...HELLO! Girls????

Hmmmm...

Oh well. Right now I'm sitting in the library working on my story. I have a few hours before supper.

So far today I've done well. I had a bagel with creme cheese, a shake for lunch, and some grapes for a snack. After supper tonight I am going to go work out.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:24 PM   #12  
banned

hi tess....
thank you! I need to snap out of it and back away from the food. am going to my ww group tomm so thatll hopefully help. (((((thanks)))))
Old 01-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #13  

Hi Ladies, still feeling crabby I think I just need some time to go out and converse with adults other than my mom and dad.Maybe have a beer and play pool or something.Unfortunatly that won't happen tonight,but maybe over the weekend,if I can get a sitter. Just taking it day by day.
As for the diet thing,I'm going off for a spell,see if I can get myself motivated to start fresh on Monday. I will be checking in though!
W.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

ok, my pants are loose but the scale hasn't budged....sigh....I guess it is cuz I have been exercising.

I would keep rain to myself if we could get any. We are having a drought here and today they issued a severe grass fire hazard alert.....I just don't want houses burning down.

Sorry you are still feeling crabby Wendy, it is good to have somewhere to vent. I have a bunco group that meets once a month, that is my night out but it tends to center around food. I was really good last time and didn't drink any alcohol or eat any of the candy that was out, but I did have dessert.

I need to go exercise...I will check back later...

TATA
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:32 PM   #15  
banned

hi leslie sorry about the drought.....
hey wendy....girl ya not supposed to follow in my footsteps! lol(((((wendy))))) if u wanna talk, you knowwhere to reach me....