Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #1  

Default Fibromyalgia #149

OK Mima, here you go - a brand new thread!

Gosh, seems we are all hurting. Hope it isn't contagious.

Mima - getting your taxes done already? My are not due until the 30Apr, so I have lots of time, but will probably be scrambling near that date

Tammy - sounds like you got a lot done yesterday, having that day. That is good. It's always nice to feel caught up and cleaned up

Hi Joanne and Meme.

Not much going on today. I was supposed to go to the dentist tomorrow, but my sinuses are behaving so badly that I cancelled it and can't go now until 10 Feb. I guess I have a cavity UNDER the cap - even though a rootcanal was done on that tooth. Didn't think there was anything left to decay after they file it all down so they can cap it. Shows what I know.

Hope you gals are all having a good day.
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:26 PM   #2  

Well, sorry about the above post, but they won't let me edit it for some reason. Anyway go to this page http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

See the section (just under the top two threads) named THREADS IN FORUM. You will see a button just above this that says NEW THREAD. Click on this button and then put in the title (fibro #) and then proceed to type your message.

Hope this helps. Hope it takes it this time.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #3  

Anne ... you can delete your message by clicking on the round radio button where it says 'delete'. Click on edit, when the screen come up ... just click on the little delete button and that message will just go away. It has rained all day here ... I mean poured. Hasn't let up all day. Supposed to turn to snow tonight. I've been in bed most of the day, plus have a headache. Now, I can hear water dripping on my bedroom ceiling so that means we have a leak in the roof. Hubby is NOT going to like that when he gets home! It's right over my computer, too. JOY!
MemeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:14 PM   #4  

Meme, thanks for letting me know about that delete button. I didn't even realize you could do that yourself. Anyway, it's gone now.

Gosh, I hope you get to feeling better. As long as there is all that moisture you are going to be hurting. I hope the roof can get a patch up job. My hubby works to hard as well. He isn't as young as he USED to be either, but he doesn't see that. Sometimes, it's like having two jobs.

It is a beautiful day here today, up in the 40's and sun is shining so all is well. They were talking about SNOW, but right now it doesn't look or feel like it, but I am aching so it just might.

Rest well.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #5  

Default Hey There

You girls are so smart! There is so much I don't know about computers. Today was a lazy day. Hurt too much to do much. I will be in bed early tonight. I won't sleep much before 11 pm but I will read.House not on tonight. I see he got the actors award again,last night.I didn't watch it, as 24 was on.
It is supposed to rain and get cooler for one day. I hope we get the rain. We never get any worth anything. I tell the hubby "when you see it,you got it".
Hello everybody...Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:06 PM   #6  

It's snowing here now ... the ground is white. Hubby just said we have about an inch already.

Old 01-18-2006, 07:23 AM   #7  

Good morning. At home, we will get an inch of rain and we have leaks in the cellar and the roof. Never a dull moment with a house. Thanks, Anne. I saw that button. I am achy too. And very wheezy. I went to Joanne's fabric yeterday and bought frames for my paintings and art supplies. But my cards I got for Christmas wouldn't work!!!I bet I can use them in Walmart. Today I need to finisk laundry and clean and bug lady is coming because we have ants' !!! That's Florida. I think the roaches ate the ants and now that they are gone, the ants are surviving. Now, if the ants go, who will come!!!! Mima
Mima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #8  

Default Hey There

Mima- I keep ant traps out all the time as well as roach traps. You can get them at W/M.Combat. Michiels has nice frames and they are probably less expensive than JoAnn's.Eleni gets hers there.
I refilled my bird feeders today,vacumned. and now I need to iron. All that is not helping my back/hip.Oh well somebody has to do it. My hubby says forget it and sit down. Fat Chance! I can sit just so long.
It rained last night.. ABOUT 3 minutes. It is cool outside.
Hello everybody...Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:18 AM   #9  

Good morning! I woke up early thinking of the taxes that I started yesterday. Finally got my books from Amazon. It's cool here but will not stay that way. I have got to put swimming on my calendar. The frames at Joanne's were half price but I willl check with Michael's. Both have coupons. I am going to lie down on the couch!!! Mima
Old 01-19-2006, 03:32 PM   #10  

UGH ... TAXES! Let's don't go there. I have to at least get started on mine next week. I haven't done anything toward my business taxes ALL LAST YEAR!!! Of course, we have to pay state taxes every month but I have a bookkeeping system that I'm supposed to be keeping up with ... NOT! I'll have to go through all my checks, receipts and invoices and fill in the blanks. I dread it. Took me a week last spring at tax time and we had only been in been in business for 8 months then. This time it will be for the whole year. Did I say I dread it???

The rain is gone and the snow is gone, the sun is shining but the wind will carry you away ... gusts up to 30mph. Crazy weather. It's in the 60s today and feels like March. More rain coming for the weekend but it's only suppposed to get down to 40. Of course, the kids are hoping it goes lower and snows. Me - I'm just wishing it would clear off enough so I'd feel a little better. I'm in a 'cleaning mode' but I'm hurting too bad to do much cleaning! Bad state to be in!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 10:28 PM   #11  

Hi all! I've been at the old house since Tuesday night. We had ice and snow yesterday, so no school. I just stayed there and went through things.

Taxes. Ick.

It was in the 50's today. Crazy weather!! I think it's supposed to be about the same tomorrow. Nice!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:16 AM   #12  
Mother Hen

Hi there, I was just posting pictures of my gang over on the Tops thread and thought I would jump over here. I am Joanne's sister and I am attaching a picture of us from Christmas with our sister Mary. I use to be taller than them but I am down to their size now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eleni,Joanne,Mary Xmas 2005 500 pixel.jpg (12.4 KB, 23 views)
Eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:50 AM   #13  

Eleni ... I think you and Joanne look a lot alike! Thanks for the picture.

Got my nasty house cleaned up. If I can get my groceries in tomorrow I'll be a happy camper. We're supposed to go out to eat and go to a singing with friends tomorrow night so I guess I'll have to go shopping on my own tomorrow ... haven't been in two weeks so I dread it. I need to get that trailer finished so I can find some renters to wreck it again!

Looks like another night without sleep.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:22 AM   #14  

Eleni-thank you so much=what a nice picture. Hope you are feeling ok.
Meme-I have a Dome book and it has places to put everything. Even my SIL likes it better than the computer. You can sit and watch tv while you put the invoices in and the money taken in. It only took a few hours for the bisiness part of the takes and it used to take days. When I met Brad he had his slips piled on the dining room table. Then it took weeks!!!! It was a full time business. I swear he lost so much money that way. At least now it's only six months of work. I also have an accordion file with folders for the paper work. I had to get an Advair inhaler yesterday-I really do think I am allergic to something down here-at home I get it 2x a year.
Brad put a whole new lawn in front=with sod!!! Then his legs cramped up like crazy but he's sleeping like a baby now. He put an icepack of carrots on the charleyhorse!!! This has happened before.
I love snow days Tammy. Don't seem to get any anymore. We are goin to keep Alison company tonight while her parents go out. Evan is going to the other grandma's . She will be worn out!!! Bye for now, Mima
Old 01-20-2006, 07:20 AM   #15  

Eleni, great picture!!!!

Meme, I hope you were able to get some sleep.

Mima, I think you are right about being allergic to something there. Take care! Enjoy your time with Alison tonight. I'm sure she'll enjoy her time with you.

Off to school!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote