Old 01-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #141
bobbidipity
2 forward, 1 back

S/C/G: 146/130/125ish

Height: 5'5"

Screen Name: bobbidipity

Age/Age Range: 33

Family Life: married with a three-year-old

Occupation: part-time print production coordinator and graphic designer, part-time SAHM

Hobbies and Interests: the visual arts, home decorating

Favorite Music: rock, alternative, classical -- lots of stuff

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: running on the beach or hiking in the woods, but 99% of the time that's a non-option

What are your fitness/health goals? lose 20 lbs. and maintain that weight for good, make exercise a permanent part of my life

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My parents' health problems, plus refusing to buy myself larger pants again

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? refraining from stress/comfort eating

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? pay attention to what I am eating, exercise regularly, stop using food as a stress reliever

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I just want to look like my "former self" and not like a washed-up mom

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? cute summer clothes (maybe even my old bikini but we'll see)