Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-18-2006, 02:10 AM   #1  
Learning to love myself

Default didn't exercise today & feel cruddy

I didn't exercise today bercause I had work.. sure, i walked to and from work, but that's only 15min max, each way... I just feel like crud - and am worried this is going to be the start of my slacking off, and eventually just giving up.... I hated eatting anything today, knowing I wouldn't be burning many excess calories............
emjayah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:49 AM   #2  

Your body needs the odd rest day, don't beat yourself up, but allow yourself to relax occasionally. It doesn't feel so bad if you know your allowed to.

You have lots of fabulous reasons to lose weight, like trying to conceive, don't let one bad day bring you undone.

You burn a base level of calories doing nothing but pumping blood and breathing, you still need to eat on a passive day.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:45 AM   #3  

You got in 30 minutes of walking! That is better than sitting on the couch all day. Don't be so hard on yourself.
frugalmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:59 AM   #4  
Get Phlip ready to flip!

S/C/G: 165/155/135

Height: 5'6"

It doesn't sound like you chose not to workout- it sounded like for once you just didn't have the time. I wouldn't worry about slacking off unless you enjoyed the day's rest and are tempted not to go tomorrow.
swingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 252/247/130

Walking to work and back is exercise too! Don't be so hard on yourself, like the other ladies have said, you need to give your body a rest. Hang in there you are doing great! Just make sure to get up this morning and work out.
LaurieM35 is offline   Reply With Quote