View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 01:41 PM   #140
bella25

Screen Name: bella25; real name: Isabella

Age/Age Range: 39

Family Life: married with 2 boys - 7 & 4.

Hobbies and Interests: No time for hobbies (does working out count? LOL!). Interests include: interior design, sewing (ok...so this is a hobby, too, right?)

Favorite Music: new wave from the 80's (I'm showing my age now!) is my all time fave but I'm open to pretty much anything.

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Cardio - spinning & elliptical. I also like weight training.

What are your fitness/health goals? Be healthier and look better at 40 than I was at 30 (and pre-kids)!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? gaining 50lbs after the birth of my 2nd baby.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? eating/portion control

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? most definitely food choices and portion sizes.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Everyone else my age!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I'm *almost* at goal...another 10lbs to go...I can't wait to wear my low rise jeans without any love handles. I swear the last 10 lbs are 100% in my love handles!