Old 01-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #1  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Default OT- Boyfriend

I was excited today my boyfriend was coming over after he met with some friends to have an afternoon out. They were doing the traditional end of year /beginning of year get together with friends. Koreans do this as tradition and the new year begins in a week or so on the 29th. He is Korean.

Well I told him to have a good time and I would see him later. He called to tell me he was not coming. He was an hour away and he would of gotten here too late so he had been drinking and stayed in the country side. He does not drink much or go out all the time with his buddies like this.

I got upset when he called. I was so disappointed that I could not see him. I even made a nice meal for him when he got here as a little surprise so I had to wrap everything up and put it in the fridge. I have a real problem with guys not showing up from a past relationship so this kind of stuff really bothers me. I wish he would of come here. At least he called and he was honest.....but I hate to feel so blue over this. Am I being too upset over it? I am not sure if I am letting baggage from the past get in the way.

He kept telling me not to cry and he would see me later this week on Saturday. Now that makes it two weeks. His schedule sucks ......he does this shift work 24 hours on and then 24 hours off......Right now with these end of the year and new year things he is really busy with his friends.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I think it's only natural to be upset! I know I would be! But I also know that I'd be trying to make sure that I could have a productive conversation with him about it when I DO see him.

Don't let it sabotage you, however -- that's just not worth it!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 06:42 PM   #3  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Thanks. I actually lost the 2 pounds I gained over last weekend. As far sabotaging goes I should be ok. I am not letting this get in the way.
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

I'm sorry you're bummed.
MaWhit is offline   Reply With Quote