Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #1  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Default Its been really bad week

This week started on a wrong foot. I was sick on Monday and Tuesday, so skipped my workouts, and felt horrible. Started back on my workouts on Wednesday, but my eating has been horrible. I need to clean up my act, otherwise I might end up where I've started.
I've got so many compliments this week. I saw people who haven't seen me since the weight loss. And some of them said they couldn't recognize me. It felt good!
I really really need to get in control of my eating, because this week has been really really bad. Lets hope everything will be great for next week.
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 01:21 AM   #2  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

So you've had a few bad days ... you were sick, and you missed a couple of workouts, and your eating was off plan? That's life ... we can't be perfect all the time. Look at what you've already achieved ... 45lbs lost!!! ... I'm just starting over again and that's about what I've got to lose. You've done so brillianty well to get where you are today, I congratulate you Put the last few days behind you, give yourself a huge pat on the back, and carry on doing what you've been doing to get where you are today ... you obviously know what you have to do. I hope this time that I can be as successful as you! Well done!!

Nichola
Fat in Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 02:41 AM   #3  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

hey, thank you for your support. I've been feeling very discouraged today, and reading your post helps. I am sure you'll make it! Good luck to you
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #4  

I had a few "bad" weeks over the holidays. The combination of having short work weeks that disrupted my diet schedule, and having so many holiday treats around, did me in. But it's not the end of the world. I knew that things would eventually get back to normal, and when things are normal, I know that I can and do lose weight.

Don't stress about the bad weeks too much. You aren't in some sort of a race. Just pick yourself up when you can and soldier on!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 305/247/<200

Height: 5'9"

I've had some bad days this week myself. I've been able to stick with the exercise, but dang, I've been hungry and craving a lot of not-good-for-me food . In the past, I would do really good, then fall off the wagon, and chuck everything. This time, I'm trying to keep it in perspective and look at each day as a new opportunity to stay OP with my eating. I think that the ability to get back on track is going to be as important to me as the ability to stay on track.

Good luck to you!
elmay is offline   Reply With Quote