Old 01-10-2006, 12:40 PM   #1  

Question How Should I Count This???

I love sweet pickles and found splenda sweetened pickles. The label says: 0 calories, 0 fat, 1g carb, 0 sugars, 0 protein. Of course there is no free lunch since there is 100mg of sodium so I know not to pig out - but I love to add some zip to my meals. How should I count it, is it a veg?
Loves Saddlebreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I don't know, but they are really good. My grandma always asks for them.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 02:04 PM   #3  

I don’t think you would eat enough to count as a veggies (with the sodium in them I wouldn’t) and they are no calories so I wouldn’t say a condiment either. I eat the icebreakers sours that are 0 everything because they have splenda, and I was told to just not go overboard and not have any of the candy allotment for the day. That’s about the closet thing I can think of.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #4  

Thanks for your response, you're always so helpful .
Old 01-10-2006, 10:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/184.7/145

Height: 5'6"

I've been lurking on this board for a while now without being a member and finally saw something I had to comment on! SADDLEBREDS ROCK!
steph324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #6  

Hi Steph - THANKS!!! I love, love, love my new mare, she was a present from my darling husband. I show throughout the East Coast and now in the SouthEast. Do you have horses?
Old 01-12-2006, 12:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 228/184.7/145

Height: 5'6"

I rode as a kid and met up with my old trainer a while back and have started again. I want to get comfortable back in the saddle before I think about getting a horse of my own, but really enjoying riding again. It's what decided me on my weight loss quest. When it gets to the point where I can't make it around the ring twice at a trot, I definitely need some conditioning! Maybe I'll catch you at some of the Florida shows sometime!
steph324 is offline   Reply With Quote