Old 01-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #1  
Entrise

Default Together we can lose it all!! I need to lose 120 lbs.

I'm 32 5 ft. 4 in., 275 lbs., and tired of the extra weight. I need to lose 120 lbs. and would love to find a buddy with similar goals so we can do this together. I belive that together we can lose it all.

Last edited by Entrise; 01-02-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Entrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi,
I am 42 yrs old, 5' 3" and I need to loose as much as you, I am not going to try to use that big of a goal though, it is too intimidating, I am just going to try to chnage my lifestyle. I was wondering if you would be willing to buddy up with me and we can encourage and support each other and everyone else who wants it. This is my first time posting on here so it is a little scary to me to admit to so much weight. I have not done that to anyone before, including my doctor ( I know he sees my weight right there on the chart , but it isn't like admitting it to anyone). I have tried them all, WW, Tops, Slimfast, Meridia,Southbeach,grapefruit, Scarsdale (anyone here old enough to remember that?) something like optifast when I was a young teen,yucky tasting powder you mixed with ice and milk, oh yeah, AND hypnosis. I definitely need a friend! Hope someone out there has time for me!
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #3  
I CAN do this...

Hi! I'm 30 yrs old, also 5'4" and have the same to lose!! I need to get healthy for myself and my family.
The most I have lost before is about 40 lbs(+exercise ++water). I also lost 25 lbs (Atkins), 10 lbs (WW) Each time I gained it back I think a big issue with me is exercise. I need to MOVE!!! Maybe we can get some motivation from each other!!

Good luck to you!!
enlightened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #4  

Default I'm in the same boat!

I'm 31, 5'4 and 385. I need to lose 205 lbs, but right now losing 10-15 by the end of January is looking pretty good. I'll be a buddy if someone still needs one!
delaina25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:29 PM   #5  

Im 30, 5'2 and want to lose about 135 lbs...right here with you...
fatfalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #6  

Default Same Boat!

Well I'm right with you all- I am 44 years old and have lost 25 lbs since September. I'm doing WW Flex plan. I want to lose 100 lbs total-so I'm on my way! We can all do this- one pound at a time!
teacherbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #7  

I'm with ya! I'm 5ft 4, got some weight to loose. Let's loose it together!
Arian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

ok folks, I got up at 5 bells this morning and did that first one mile video "walk away the pounds" I sweated like a pig just doing a mile of marching in place, but, honey did It FEEL GOOD! In fact, it felt so good, I popped in one of my bellydance videos,( totally funny but, hey, I FELT sensual!) And, there is no one to see me!
Let's keep each other motivated! Please! I'm there for someone!
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:46 PM   #9  

I'm 36, 5 foot 4 inches and weigh in at 272.25 as of 9 am today. My goal is to reach 170 and then take another look. You know see how it feels for awhile. Would love to have someone to motivate and be motivated by. This is my first post and I would love to know how y'all get those signatures at the bottom of you posts. So very cute.
sthrnlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:20 PM   #10  

Default Welcome

Welcome to all of you! I am new here too-only been registered for a few days. I've already found so much inspiration. This is a great place to be. The motivation here is wonderful.
I look forward to getting to know you guys. See you around.
Teri
maysmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:20 PM   #11  

Hi! I am 37 mother of a 5 yo & 2 yo with an extra 110lbs on my frame. Would love to lose 50 of it by our Disney trip in May. Looking forward to meeting people in the same boat (although I'm afraid if I get in a boat I may sink it ).
gb2gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:17 PM   #12  

Looks like we have a support group going now!!

Lets keep it up guys!
Old 01-04-2006, 05:30 PM   #13  

WOOT!

Another two pounds gone!! Down by four....sticking to around 1500-1800 cals and NO SODA! Like I said before, I drank over 4 or 5 sodas a day! Just cutting back my intake of calories and cutting out the soda (which I am finding easier than I thought!) has helped me lose...

My downfall is my parents who I currently am living with till I get my second bachelors next spring. They are HUGE enablers. I also have a 9 year old that I am trying to push into eating healthier, however, my mother is of the generation that thinks all kids need sweets.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #14  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

My names Barbara and I'm 49 years old, grandmother of 3. I started LA Weight Loss this Monday and am excited this is my third day and I'm still sticking with the plan. I have a ways to go, but I'm determined this time to make it happen.

sthrnlass you asked how people get the signatures at the bottom of their posts. I noticed when I click on your name you have your scale on there. When you set your scale up it gives you a link address you need to take that and copy it into your signature. I just joined this site last week, but have been clicking things and trying things out to see how they work. I'm sure the people that have been on here much longer can share more with you.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 425/395/250

I am 37, 6'1 and would like to lost about140 lbs.
It looks like you and I are in the same boat. If you want a buddy I would be glad to lose with you. I would like to encourage someone and have someone encourage me as well.
Omegavee is offline   Reply With Quote