Old 11-27-2005, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Default Scale Addicts Anonymous Xmas Version

OK..the old thread was kinda long. So now I'm going to start a new one. So if ya'll are lookin' for me on the old thread, I ain't there...I'm over here!Lol My goal is to lose a minimum of 5lbs by xmas eve. That gives me four weeks then I can start the SAA2006 Thread!!

So hope to see Tulip, Leanne, Flower and the rest of the SAA gang over here!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #2  
Flower Fan 86

Hello everyone.

Well the guy called me to tell me he is a stupid jerk for breaking my heart and asked for another chance. I told him he didn't just hurt me but my kids who had to watch me fall apart and my friends who had to put me back together. I told him we would have to take it slow because of the trust issue. I love this guy so much that I feel that I need to give it another chance but on my terms.

Lost two more pounds. Sixteen pounds past my goal. I feel too thin. My bones are sticking out on my hips and I am in a size one now. Funny that I would say that on a weight loss web site but I really just wanted to maintain the weight that I have lost with everyone's help not to keep loosing. Still keep getting on the scale. Can't stay away from it.

Hope everyone had a good holiday and will talk at you all soon.
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:31 PM   #3  

Oh gees...Flower! You need to eat girl! Did he give you any good reason as to why he did what he did? And is it really going to be worth it to try again? You just left one bad situation....why not just try being on your own for a bit, just you and the girls...get your life on track first and worry about a man later when everyone and everything is more stable and secure? Just my 2 cents worth in hopes that you will be ok!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:56 PM   #4  

Gees...everyone must be on vaction or lost internet connection but me!Lolol Eating is ok, water not so ok, exercise not bad...it was almost 70 here today..no more snow! Just lotsa rain....

My vacation is over and it's back to work tomorrow....blah...but someone's gotta do it!lol
Old 11-30-2005, 08:53 PM   #5  

Hello one and all...Tulip posted on the old thread so I had to let her know we are over here now!! Hope to see eveyone soon...

Eating good, exercise soso, water was good till someone tipped over my 60oz mug at work...

See everyone later!
Old 12-01-2005, 03:48 PM   #6  

Hiya gang...eating is great,exercise is great...got up early and took the dogs for a lONNNNNGGGG walk this morning..got into work..and they offered me the afternoon off...I'm gonna take it!loll...found out I am gettinga bonus on my next paycheque too!lol So I can afford to take a few hours off..

Water had been good and I'm going on another walk later this evening!

Have a good day everyone!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:36 PM   #7  

Howdie dooo buckaroos! Another day of good eating and good exercise...water is starting to suck tho because I'm never really thirsty in cold weather...I need to force myself to drink more...I've booked two more vacation days off before the end of the year...so that will give me time to finish up my holiday shopping...Hope to see some else here soon!!
Old 12-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #8  
Flower Fan 86

Hello Splashes!

Worked way way to many hours this week. Glad to have the next two off.
I have gotten most of my shopping done. I decided to buy most stuff online.
We live 75 miles from a mall so this was much easier.

Have been eating better the last few days. Trying to get more rest as well.

Hope everyone shows up Splashes. They must be busy with the holidays and such.
Take care!
Old 12-03-2005, 08:25 PM   #9  

YAYYYYYYy flower is here!! WOOHOO...I hear ya on the hours...I actually got a few off early this week which was nice, but after working 10 weeks straight of OT...it's finally catching up with me. Even tho I had 6 days off..all I did was finally unpack and get settled in my place even tho I've been here 3 months! So it's not like I did anything restful except for the walks with my dogs. I'm hoping the next two days are nice so I can go for another walk, even tho it's going to be cold. Cold doesn't seem to bother the dogs...just me!

Well gang...I'm going to call it an early nite. Eating great, exercise icky, water good.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #10  

Well this looked like the perfect thread for me... I am so addicted to the scale and everything to do with loosing weight... When I loose all my weight I am going need a support group to come off the diet!!!
luvshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #11  

Welcome to the club Luvshack! We've got several members here who have lost their weight and are still posting, Flowerfan, Leanne and Tulip are all members here and have shed thier weight. I go up and down...So I'm here no matter what!lol Hay you and I are running for about the same goal! Hope you visit again!

Eating good. Water soso...Exercise is on hold as I took a bad fall off a chair trying to put boxes way to high by myself..this was definitely a two person job to be done with a proper ladder, not a chair and stove...

See everyone tomorrow!!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:43 AM   #12  

Just cruizin thru really quick to say good morning and to see how everyone is doing! The scale slowly going down...No junk food in over a week! Payday is on Friday and I have a four day weekend so this will be my mad rush to get xmas shopping done. No more last minute rushes on Dec 24th!!!

Have a good day ladies!!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:57 PM   #13  
Flower Fan 86

Four days off! Good for you Splashes. The scale going down as well. Sounds like your December is going good.

My job closes down on the December 22nd and opens back up on January3rd.
It is going to be so great to have time off. I have lots of projects that I want to get done.

Have a great night ladies!
Old 12-08-2005, 09:05 AM   #14  

Good Morning Everyone! Flower 2weeks off!! WOOHHOO for YOU!!! THat'll be excellent, spend time with your girls, catch up on much needed rest. Are you doing any christmas crafts or baking? I'm doing my decorating this weekend...I don't like putting my stuff too early...then I take it down New Year's day. But I'm doing my yearly homemade decorations with my niece and nephew. It's alway a blast...

Have a great day laides
Old 12-09-2005, 03:17 PM   #15  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

At last i've found you....I've been a bit busy and due to the new thread i wasn't emailed about new posts!!

Sorry...did you think i'd fallen off the edge of the earth???

Water not too good (winter thing here too splashes)
exercise - hey i don't do exercise...except yoga once a week!
Food - yeah - that's going pretty well

I have lost all but 6lbs from the load i put on after my fall back in the summer yeah me!!!

Has anyone heard from Leanne? Her hubby is away so maybe she's snowed under with baby stuff etc.

Christmas stuff is going well, our school break up on the 16th so i've got time to do the rest of my stuff then.

I PROMISE i will post more over the weekend as i have friends due here any minute.

Love you all lots
Great to find you all again
Tulip
~x~
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote