Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default ~~ Thin Wannabees Chit Chat #10 ~~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Wannabees!

We are a friendly group of ladies who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another, not just in weight loss, but in all of our daily joys and struggles.

Everyone has their ups and downs and we’ll be here with you thru both! Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

So please join us and let's work together towards a healthier us!!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: The Thin Group
Old 12-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #2  
CJ

Ok .. chat away! Don't forget to check back on the last thread for any messages you may have missed!

Love, CJ
Old 12-27-2005, 09:15 PM   #3  
I'll call him Con Queso!!

Sherry- I'm eating A LOT LESS!
Breakfast-rasin bran and non-fat milk
Lunch- cottage cheese and turkey sandwich
dinner- random healthy food (chicken, a lean pocket, a salad . . . whatever)
snack- a tuna sandwhich, turkey sandwich, cottage cheese, yogurt . . whatever is little and good for me)

For exercise- well . . . my fitness club member expired so I've been doing what I can. I go mall walking with my baby, run up and down my stairs, do crunchies, and various other things.

I did get a 6 week membership to the gym for Christmas, so I'm, starting tomorrow. That should really help me reach my next goal. I'm hoping somebody will get me another 6 week gym membership for my birthday which is in January. I know it's kinda expensive, but I'm hoping b/c it doesn't fit into our fixed budget right now!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:32 PM   #4  
CJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Love, CJ
Old 12-28-2005, 08:45 PM   #5  

Ok, I'm not getting to the gym tonight! Allen got his shots today and he's too cranky to drop off in the childcare room while I workout. They'd just bring him right back out again!
I got my period and I want chocolate so bad! I asked my husband to bring home some m&m's after work. It's ok once in a while, I guess!
Old 12-29-2005, 08:54 PM   #6  
CJ

I thought I would pop in and take this moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year since I may not be able to tomorrow - our son and DIL will be in tomorrow and we will be at friends house for New Years! Just staying in having dinner with family and friends. By the way, I am about to start a new challenge thread so please everyone come join in ... It will be called THIN WANNABEES "NEW YEAR 2006" MINI CHALLENGE ... hope you will all join me there!

Love, CJ
Old 12-29-2005, 09:19 PM   #7  
Movin on down the scale

ok, I did pretty good over the holiday, I thought I gained 2 pounds, but when I got back on track a couple days ago, I got my water intake back up and realized I was just retaining water. (THANK GOD) I ate like a piggy...for 3 days.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:04 PM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hello Everyone

I would like very much to join your group. My name is Debbie {Sherry's friend}. She has already told me so much about this group, I feel like I know some of you. I have posted on another forum in the past. I am looking forward to posting with you where the main goal is weightloss and support for each other. I have also posted my mini challenge.

Happy New Year to all my new friends.

Deb
Old 12-31-2005, 03:28 PM   #9  
Movin on down the scale

HI Debbie, welcome!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #10  
CJ

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends. And I hope you are all getting back on track with your eating programs so we can all meet our goals this year!

Debbie:
Welcome to the group! I am so glad to have you join in with us and am really glad to have Sherry back with us too! What a sweetheart she is and any friend of Sherry's is a friend of mine! So post a lot so we can get to know you better! Glad to have you in our group!

Allensmom:
Good luck with your gym program! Hey, did you enjoy your chocolate? Don't fret over it .. I had a piece last nite too.

OK .. calling all Thin Wannabees who haven't checked in yet!

Teahoney - Slyvia - Sharon - Sherry - Sweettooth - Wannabaloser - Stacie - Mazarin - brandy - gonnabe150 - ( If I missed anyone I apologize) ... and I hope we see the newbies from the winter challenge post with us too - Trixie - Trina - Kikisugar ...

I do have my new computer set up finally ... it's working wonderful - I am slowly getting all my programs set up again. Then in the evening I work on my new laptop, getting it all set up too. Yes indeed, I was a very lucky (spoiled?) gal for Christmas!

I'll be back later to check in ... I'm thinking of making a weekly food journal thread (again) for us to post our daily food intake ... I will if anyone is interested in posting on it with me. Let me know.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Love, CJ
Old 01-02-2006, 11:07 AM   #11  
Nightingal

Hi to all you thin wannabees.Sounds like a great group.....I just found this site.Sounds like fun.I'd love to get into the wannabee group.I've lost 645pds, so far..But would love to loss somemore.Any advise?
Old 01-02-2006, 12:05 PM   #12  
it's always something

Welcome to 3FC, Nightingal! Wow, 645 pounds? Is that a typo? We hope you'll reach your goal with us. Congratulations!!
Old 01-02-2006, 12:17 PM   #13  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning all

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome here. I am looking forward to posting on a thread where everyone is so supportive. I starting my new program this morning because I felt too bad yesterday {too much partying New Year's Eve..I guess...lol} But anyday is a good day to START!! Right? I am also doing the low-carb thing. I know it works if I work it.

Welcome Nightingal! I am new here too. Me and Sherry are in Tennesse too. I live near Nashville. Where are you? Sounds like we need advice from you. WOW 645 pounds!!! That's great!!

Goal for today....Stay OP...walk....drink 3 glasses of water.

Have a great day everyone..deb
Old 01-02-2006, 12:27 PM   #14  

Hello All

I'm here CJ!! Just trying to get my house back together. I go back to work Wednesday.I have missed you girl!!!!!

I weighed this morning and I've gained all my weight loss back. Today my starting weight is 202! I will get this weight off!!! I'll do low-carb again because I know it works for me.

I won't be able to start today because I'm on clear liquids all day & taking Fleets liquid laxative & Dulcolax for my colonscopy in the a.m. A good time to start back on track huh??????

I'll post more again later after I finish the house.

Sharon....Where are you???!!!!! I sent you an email hon!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #15  

Yay! I got to the gym yesterday, finally, and it was wonderful! I had so much energy afterwards! I'm hoping to get there tonight too, but Mark went to work at 4am, and he's napping. Hopefully he'll wake up soon so I can go.
I got one of those big workout balls, my mom showed me a bunch of great stuff to do with them that really work your abs. That's my trouble area after having Allen.
Closed Thread