Old 12-31-2005, 08:24 PM   #1  
Abby's Mommy

Talking Happy New Year! I MISSED YOU ALL!!

Hi everybody...I'm back! I really missed you guys, and checked in ALOT, but never posted. I just want to congratulate everyone on their fantastic progress. For you who dont know/remember me, my name is Amy Jo, Im 23, SAHM, who lost almost 60 pounds from 2/14/2004-October-ISH/2004 (I cant remember exactly.) I was about 20 pounds away from goal, but needed a break. When I quit smoking in July 2005, I put on about 20 pounds, and have added about 5 over the holidays. Im ready to get back into the action, starting tomorrow. Im really jazzed! I havnt set any EXACT goals, but I do want to have a health BMI, which is 170 for me, so I'll start with that I guess.
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 08:59 PM   #2  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Welcome Back!!
Congrats on quitting smoking - that is awesome!!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:40 PM   #3  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back! Congratulations on quitting smoking. Oh, and your child is adorable.
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #4  
Abby's Mommy

Thank you, I need to update her ppicture, she's 1 1/2 years older now...eeek.I was estimating last night when I posted my tracker, so I weighed this am, and had to take 4 pounds off the tracker. Guess I didnt do as bad as I thought.
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote