Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:43 PM   #100
Tina527

This is really a good idea!

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tina 527/Tina

BIRTHDAY: May 27

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 17 years to my best friend

FAMILY INFO: I have 3 incredible children, 16, 13 and 22 months.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Staying sane and rdiscovering that the terrible 2's weren't as easy as I talked myself into believing they were the first time around! I am also a full time student.

PETS: 3 cats

ATKINS START DATE: Well, I'm not doing Atkins...I'm Somersizing. I think I'm still in the correct catagory right?

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE Somersizing: I had done this for a while before and I stopped. Now..I'm wondering why I did that? This is the easiest way of eating that I've come across and I'm really starting to feel good.

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

OCCUPATION: SAHM; outside the house I'm a paralegal and I working on an accounting degree. Ultimately, I'd like to be a bankruptcy paralegal or work with an attorney that specializes in Elder Law.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NH

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I use food as an emotional crutch. When I'm happy I eat..when I'm sad...Man oh man...this gal can EAT

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've spent my entire life hating myself. I'm working on liking myself and I think it would be cool to like my body also. I'm almost 40 and I wanna feel attractive. ****....I think it would rock to wear a tight pair of Levi's with a cute little top!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I love to travel, I love Canada (my Mom is from Newfoundland and I have family just about everywhere!), I love my Red Sox and lots of other sports.

I'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of people here.

The Boston Globe web site headline
10/28/2004
World Championship Boston Red Sox

Tina527 is offline   Reply With Quote