Old 12-29-2005, 01:21 PM   #99
tipsygypsy
Under construction

Height: 5'4"

What a good idea!

DATE: 12/28/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tipsygypsy / Michelle

BIRTHDAY: January 30th

MARITAL STATUS: That's a complicated one. Married, but polyamorous, so I have "dates" as well. I am assuming this place is immune to morality lectures, but out of deference to the majority view I won't mention the situation often.

FAMILY INFO: I know everyone thinks this, but I feel that the relationship between my husband and me is closer than those of most couples. He is first in my heart, and always will be, no matter who else we happen to spend time with. Kids-wise, I have no children of my own, but three teenage stepmonkeys who are completely and utterly awesome. Luckily, they think the same of me.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing fiction, singing, photo retouching

PETS: None

ATKINS START DATE: Today!

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I've done it before, but unfortunately fell off the wagon. This time it's for good, because I remember how great I felt. Avoiding processed carbs really helps my health.

TOP WEIGHT: 238

CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: US

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: PMS cravings!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am getting to an age where health is becoming a more serious issue. I have a chronic illness (lupus), so I've really got to start paying more attention or else my life is not only likely to be shortened, but quite a bit more painful than it needs to be.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I guess we'll let that unfold as I get to know y'all better as well!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: None yet; stay tuned.

Last edited by tipsygypsy : 07-27-2006 at 02:13 AM.
tipsygypsy is offline   Reply With Quote