Old 12-27-2005, 03:47 PM   #1  
More Than A Pretty Face!

S/C/G: 298/171/180

Default Talk me into LA Weight Loss...

Hey everyone

Well...about a month ago I joined Weight Watchers...no luck with it. I feel like I still have too much freedom with what I can eat. I am allowed points..but its easy to use those points for junk.

So....I hear the LA Weight Loss commercials EVERY day while I am at work, and I want to join before this $3/wk special is up.

So...can you tell me what you like about LAWL? Also..success stories would be inspiring to me as well...How much you lost, and in what amount of time.

Thanks in advance!
TheChubbyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:07 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

You can read about everyones weight losses here, thats good motivation
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hello, and welcome!
I have been on LAWL since August and I have lost 34 lbs so far. I am insulin resistant, and have fibromyalgia. This way of eating works really well for both, and I really feel great. I do not exercise, but really want to start once I have a little more weight off. I would recomend this diet to anyone! Look at the thread "Question about LAWL". It is just below the Losers and Friends thread. A lot of your questions have been answered there by some very knowledgeable ladies. Good Luck! Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:28 PM   #4  

ME TOO!! The WW points gave me too much freedom and I ate garbage.
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:25 AM   #5  

Chubbyone: In this area, the special is up this week. It's the same special being offered when I signed up. Here is my WW story. I am a Lifetime member of WW - but could only lose weight on the old plan, pre-points. The points gave me way too much flexibility as I spent them all on carbs to get the most for my mouth. LOL! I was on the new WW from Jan 1st to March 31 and only lost 12 lbs in 3 months. Much too slow of a process. Then, April 1st I join LA and started losing right away and I believe it teaches you great eatting habits.

Just know that you can do this plan without the purchase of the LA Lites. That is a personal decision you must make before signing the paper with them. The LA Lites are protein bars and you use it in replacement of foods and should have 2 per day. It adds up, but I like the fact that I can look forward to a treat twice a day. Some on here do the lites, others have had the same success without the lites.

It's a great deal right now, so think about it seriously and join while the price is right.

Good Luck, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote