View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 01:15 PM   #120
Holly2

S/C/G: 166.4/157.2/140

Height: 5'8"

Screen Name: Holly2 (There's already a Holly here )

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Newly married and I have three step children. Two boys (12 and 8) and one girl (age 6).

Hobbies and Interests: I like cooking, doing crafts, spending time with the family.

Favorite Music: Country, dance, general top 40 stuff.

Favorite Color(s): Blue and black for wearing. Lavender for sentimental reasons...my wedding color (along with silver).

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like doing exercise videos. Right now, I'm doing Slim Series. I also like doing Richard Simmons videos because they're a fun way to get in some cardio. Debbie Seibers, however, is my favorite for really toning up and get quick results.

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to lose a few more pounds. 8 to be exactly at my goal.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I first lost a lot of weight my senior year of high school. Actually the summer before hand I remember thinking, this is my last year of high school, I'm not going to graduate fat. I want to be healthier than when I started as a freshman. I kept the weight off for the most part, but during my last year of college got lazy, so I'm whipping myself back into shape now.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I eat for emotional reasons...boredom, anxiety, anger, etc.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need a better balance of all the food groups, stick with my meal plans, and drink less alcohol.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Mariah Carey...althogh it would take a boob job!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A swimsuit...without feeling too self concious.