Old 12-20-2005, 01:54 PM   #1  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Default Starting fresh for 2006

I know it is early but anyone interested in getting a group starting 2006???

I have been losing slowly and over the holidays I am just happy to maintain which I am doing. Starting Jan 1, I am getting back on track.

Anyone with me???

Kim
Hockeychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 02:24 PM   #2  

You can count me in Kim. I won't be around much (with holiday stuff going on) until Jan 1, but I'll be ready to get back on track then.
Vonne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 03:04 PM   #3  
Doin' it this time

Hi Yvonne

I don't expect to be here much either with the holidays fast approaching.but thought I would start the ball rolling. Get a good support system going here. I can't wait to get started. I am maintaining right now....it is hard but I am getting through it. Just a few more social engagements and I should be fine.

Hope you keep in touch.

Kim
Old 12-20-2005, 03:44 PM   #4  

Smile

Yeah I know what you mean, I have 3 holiday dinners to go and family keeps sending pies,cakes,cookies and etc. to my son too
But, so far I haven't gained anything which is great for me this time of year.
Congrats on your loss so far & good luck.
I'll keep in touch as much as I can before the first.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:06 PM   #5  

WOuld love to be in this group. PM me if you want.
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:58 PM   #6  
No Excuses/No Whining!

S/C/G: 333/263/185

Height: 5'7"

HEY THERE count me in.. *jumps up and down* please!
Im eager to REALLY hit it come the first of the year.. and i would love to try a group.. I have a buddy, but im so dern busy that i may not be too good at the buddy thing.. maybe a group would be better?

supernurse_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 07:21 PM   #7  

Default I am game!

Hello Everyone. Count me it to. I would love to lose the rest of the weight I have left to lose by September of 2006. That is my goal! I hope to see all of you back on line after the hectic holidays!
KristyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 07:43 PM   #8  

ok if Kristy is in so am I.....
okie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:22 AM   #9  
Doin' it this time

Hey everyone welcome!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great group we have started. I can't wait to get started. I have a feeling this is going to be a very successful group and we are going to do it.

A bit about myself. I will be 40 late in Feb.....yikess....I am married with 2 teenagers.....I work full time outside the home. My DH is extremely supportive it is nice to have that support at home as well as on these boards. My plan of attack is going to be pretty simple. Make better food choices and get in alot more exercise. I went on my first cruise last October and the photos of my in them are terrible. We are going on another cruise Oct 2006 which is my ultimate goal for my weight loss. But I would like to lose as much as possible before the summer.

Have a great day all......

Kim
Old 12-21-2005, 09:22 AM   #10  
dgpebbles

Hey everyone..you can count me in..

I actually just started my diet two days ago so this would be a good group for me being I'm starting out new and the holiday time is a really bad time to start a diet...

Wish everyone luck

Merry Christmas
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:34 AM   #11  

Hey everyone,
I'm new to this site but this is exactly what I need right now...SUPPORT!! =). I was on weight watchers a few years ago and then lost the motivation. I'm ready to get back on track and lose some weight. I would love to start the new year off right. Today's my first day!
yankeegirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:45 AM   #12  

Thumbs up

This will be wonderful to come back to a lot of support after the holidays.
I wanted to tell you a little bit about me too, I'm 27 today I work full time outside of the home as well.
I have a very supportive fiancee (which does make a world of diffrence) and I have a 3 year little boy.

My plan is similar to hockeychic's just eat healthier. and do a lot more exercise

Hope you all have a VERY happy holiday.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:01 AM   #13  

Happy Birthday Yvonne!

I am also 40; my son is 13 (not such an easy age!) and my daughter is 8. I lost a decent amount of weight with WW and have been Lifetime since Nov. 2004. But some weight has crept back on (wasn't tracking food closely) and isn't coming off as quicklyas I would like! I'm sticking to a good exercise program at my YMCA--too much snow/cold here to do outdoor exercise (I'm not a skier or ice skater). I cut back to 20 points which should make a difference on the scale.

This board looks like it will be a very supportive one! Hope everyone has a wonderful new year.
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:03 AM   #14  
Doin' it this time

Welcome everyone.!!!!!!

Wow what a group this is awesome, I was afraid to post to early in case no one would respond but this is great!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Yvonne!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 01:31 PM   #15  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Hey everyone I'll try to be a part of the group too!! I love the little clubs and stuff this forum has going and always looking for another one!! Since you guys are really pushing at the beginning of the year.. I'll go for it too!!

I'm still trying to lose weight but happy with maintaining my loss!! So, I'll keep checking back here.. or better yet you could always PM me ;P
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote