View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 02:47 PM   #116
outwitheoldnwithenew

Default Yep Im a Newbie

Screen Name: outwitheoldnwithenew

Age/Age Range: 39 (But still holding onto 21 )

Family Life: Married, 3 kids 18,16 & 12

Hobbies and Interests: Had to think about this one....I've sort of dropped my most of my hobbies.... Although I do love anything that deals with the water...fishing, skiing, walking along the beach...that sorta thing.

Favorite Music: I love all sorts of music.... (Depends on my mood) . Lately I've been listening to alot of classic 70's.

Favorite Color(s): Warm colors..... Sage Green, Browns...etc.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like walking, riding my bike, Swimming.

What are your fitness/health goals? Well, today is day one of my diet. I want to learn to eat healthier without my body feeling like its being deprived. I want to lose weight and firm my body back up so that I can feel good about myself again. I have a total of 70 lbs to lose...acckk

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Every morning when I look at the pile of clothes that just don't fit right laying on my bed...then having to wear the one of a few pants that I have because I don't dare buy more along with the depressing feeling I get when I look in the mirror.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Getting that darn "I'm starving" feeling to go away. It seems like I always feel hungry and I can't controll it .

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Dieting: I need to teach myself of all of the options I have so that I dont get bored on my plan. Support: I think it would be helpful to have someone to talk to thats going through the same thing. Exercise: I need to get my butt out of the door to do it .

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Demi Moore

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I can not wait to wear a bikini.