View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 12:55 AM   #113
JunebugMcCaffrey

Smile

Screen Name: JunebugMcCaffrey

Age/Age Range:52

Family Life:One teenage son

Occupationelecommunications

Hobbies and Interests:Western Action Re-enactment, Single Action Shooting Society, Sewing Costumes, Cross-stitch, Daydreaming about Tom Selleck my favorite cowboy

Favorite Music: Country

Favorite Color(s): Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Bicycle and weights at the gym -- have to start this soon.

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose this fat -- be at my goal weight of 140, and be healthy.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Saw that danged scale say 295!!!!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Now that I've figured out it's all about calories, I want to have it all lost right now.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I mostly eat healthy, but I need to decrease my cravings for chocolate. I need to exercise consistenly. I need to decrease my salt intake.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Any woman who has ever dissed me about my weight.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Great looking clothes that look great on me! I LOVE clothes! (even though I've had an ugly wardrobe while I was overweight -- can't wait to change that!)

starting weight-295 lbs
currently-270.5
goal-24.5

Posts by members, moderators or admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.