Old 11-26-2005, 03:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default A Few Good Friends~part # 7!!

Hello to old and New! This is for all of you that want to post daily with a bunch of great gals! As we strive to obtain our weight loss goals we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation! And we also provide jokes,giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent!! I hope you will all enjoy being apart of "A few good Friends"! Good Luck and Welcome!

To all my girls~ We can make it through the holidays if we stick together!!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/196/170

Height: 5'4

Hello Wendy, I just posted in part 6, then I seen this one, how are you doing girl???? I am eating well, just the darn exercise thing I have trouble with, it hurts too much, poor excuse I know, I am going to try real hard this week to get back at it. Hows your back, hope your feeling better
Lynda
homemade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:59 PM   #3  

Hi Lynda! Everyone else will be here on Sunday!!Until then we can post here too!My back is killing me still but tomorrow I am starting the exercise routine up again!I have to lose some of this weight!
Wendy
Old 12-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #4  
banned

hi you guys wendy and lynda you guys sound like youre in a lotta pain. im so sorry
wendy why are you so hunbgry gf? please dont tell me youre fasting again....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:03 PM   #5  

hi all!
i feel good (just did a 5km treadmill run, and supposedly 19.5 km on the recumbant bike, but i seriously doubt that it is accurate(the bike)!, but i am using that figure to beat next time)

I am starting to get serious now on the fitness! and no longer concerned with weight!!!!!!!!!! any i lose is just the icing on the cake!(i am eating more each week until i reach my maintainance goal, this week will be 1900 cal) I feel good at the weight i am! and can fit all my nice clothes again, so if i stay at 185 forever, well so be it! but i am wary of falling off the wagon! usually i get to this point then think, i can eat anything, then I start to think why bother watching what i eat... blah blah, then i start gaining weight and saying, well to **** with the excercise... then i'll be back here in 4-6 months over 200 pounds again.............. (maybe back to 280!!!!!!!!!!! EEEECKKK!)
SO PLEASE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will stay here and let you all know how i am doing! and update my fitness progress (just because i am no longer aiming at the weight loss, do not think i am not worthy of comment!, and i truelly know the weight struggle!
I wrote down my goals (mainly fitness) , this is my goals to reach before the end of march! (20 weeks!)

1. Be able to run 5km in 35min (outside running, i can already do this on the treadmill, but outside running is harder)
2. Be able to do 10 FULL push-ups (not knee ones)
3. CONSISTANTLY EXERCISING- 3 cardio, 2 weights sessions per week!
4. finish applying for the job i want, and not be afraid of the fitness test it involves!
5. change the style of clothing i wear ! I have my curves back and need to be proud of my body, not cover in baggy t-shirts and shorts all the time.
6. not return to old eating habits, and continuing to journal the food i eat!

I have one question though? i have looked through a lot of websites (fit day, biggest loser... etc) but i do not know what my calorie intake to maintain would be?
I lose weigh fast at 1800. and fitday says i need about 3300(without excercise)????? I just don't know????? Anyone have any general idea?

Cheers all.
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #6  

Hi

finally updated my avator! photo taken today!
and i will attach my photos from 2 years ago (280 pounds) and 6 months ago (215 pounds)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzzzzzzzzz.JPG (26.1 KB, 25 views)
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:01 PM   #7  
banned

wtgicego get em!!!!
gnite yall im off 2 bed. got ww tomm wish me luck.....pray!( )))))))
Old 12-03-2005, 12:08 AM   #8  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

LOL...ummm I've been posting on the other board all day and wondering why you gals havn't been joining me lol...I'm just going to copy and paste them here...

LOL wtg Wendy...hold off until supper! Did you make it? I'm sure you did lol. Your descriptin did make me hungry, but luckily it isn't too far away from supper now. That is cool that you love to dance! I can't...really dance. Nothing too cool, but I just like to dance free style.

Lynda, yup that is what happend to all of us. We went to sleep and woke up a few pounds heavier...lol. You will do well though! So far so good!

Andrea, your weight in isn't too far away! Hang in there

Well, I did get a nap in, and now I'm just tyring to wake up. I am trying to decide what I am going to do today...I've got so much school work to do, I really want to work out, and tonight some friends are going to a movie (that I have already seen, chicken Little). I think I'm going to skip the movie, work for about an hour, and work out around 7:00. Maybe eat after I work out. I hope this works out lol. I'm really cold, and I hope I can build up the strength to leave my dorm room.

Wish I could have some coffee rightn ow, but it would keep me up all night.

colaz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to colaz
Find More Posts by colaz
Add colaz to Your Buddy List

Today, 07:55 PM #62
colaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls! So, I worked out!

I did about 200 calories lifting weights, 160 on the stair stepper, and 400 calories on the elipitical glider.

Ummm eating wise I'm not doing too good, but I can still make up for it tonight...or maybe I'm ok yet. I had a bagel this mornig with creame cheese, for lunch a tuna sandwhich...and that is it so far for today. I need to eat something for supper tonight.

I'm smelley...going to go shower

Now I need to go read the rest of the posts here...lol I'm such a dweeb
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:15 AM   #9  

Hey Lynda, I'm sorry that excercising is so painful at first...it was for me at first too, but now it just feels great. I'm not sure if your pain is 'not being used to excercise' pain though. Just keep up the good work! You can do it!!!

Wendy, sorry that your back is hurting you. Just keep doing well! Hang in there!

Ice, I'm not sure what your calorie intake should be. The site that I use is slimfast.com, and you could even go there just for that calculation. WOW! You have lost so much weight and you look amazing! WHOHOOO! Keep it up, and of course keep posting here even though you are maintaining. We'll keep you on track!

Andrea, hang in there! Whatever the scale says this morning, just know you did your best. I think you can do it though!

Alright, so I ended up staying in and working on homework. I'm going to stay upfor a few hours yet and see if I can get some serious work done. Will be doing the same all day tomorrow and Sunday...I really hope I can get tons of stuff done this weekend...gulp
Old 12-03-2005, 01:34 AM   #10  

GOOD LUCK DIANE!!!!!
Wendy

Hey,even if you don't get that 1/2 pound you look Great!!!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #11  
banned

good mornin ladies!!
hi tess! wtg on the workout! i bet you feel really good! hang in there....im sorry you have a ton of work to do

hi wendy! feelin better today?((((( )))

hi miss tiffany! you are so very sweet ty!(((( )))) hope you still feel that way after my last email! this time of year is rough....ive got challenges ahead straight through til jan 7 or 8th or something but i plan to muddle through and come out stronger!! i will prevail!!!!!

ok w all that said....

I DID IT!!!! I LOST 50 and 1/4 lbs!

thank you guys for the luck tess and wendy! as you can see, it worked! i got my ribbon! next goal is the star to go on it!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #12  
banned

sorry i accidentally went to 6.....
Old 12-03-2005, 11:33 AM   #13  
banned

I Believe"

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
And tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrounds you
Can lift you up and guide you on your way

[Chorus:]
I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally, I believe

When you look out in the distance
You see it never was that far
Ohhh No
Heaven knows your existance
And leads you to be everything you are
Ohhh
There's a time for every soul to fly
It's in the eyes of every child
It's the hope, the love that saves the world
And, ohhh, we should never let it go

[Chorus]

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah

[Chorus]

Ohh Yeah

Love keeps liftin me higher
Liftin me higher
Love keeps liftin me higher
I said love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me
I said Love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me higher
Said love keeps liften me higher
I said love keeps liften me high
Old 12-03-2005, 11:39 AM   #14  

WHOOHOOO! WTG! You better be so proud of yourself! WTG Andrea!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I posted before, but I don't know what happened to my post...lol

Well, in my post I said good luck to Andrea, but I see she doesn't need it anymore

So, what are you ladies doing this weekend? I'm going to work on homework, then work on some homework, and then just to change it up work on some homework... blah. LOL...I'm such a whiner.

Well, right now I'm working on some coffee!

I leave for FL in 13 days!!!! I am so excited! I'm going to Disney World in 13 days...ok, maybe that is why I can't concentrate on my work lol
Old 12-03-2005, 12:13 PM   #15  

Default Congatulations Andrea !

I am so proud of you,Hun!!!! Hi Tiffany!!! Glad to have you back!!!
I want to lose some weight now so I am going to go do some exercise!Knock off 400cals. to start my day!!
Wendy