Old 11-26-2005, 03:50 PM   #1  
banned

Default good friends 6

hi everyone!
welcome to our little group. we are a group of people who check-in daily to support each other on our journeys to weight loss. we are friendly,genuine people who's purpose is to be there for each other and all are always welcome!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 03:52 PM   #2  
banned

hi guys!

hi wendy!!! i saw the 7 thread but you accidentally skipped 1, so i started this one. figured we could bump yours up next week and then itll be all reaady for us.....
Old 11-26-2005, 10:34 PM   #3  
banned

holy cow look how far down we were...thats not good guys! cmon we should at least be trying to maintain for the time being!
Old 11-27-2005, 10:42 AM   #4  
banned

good mornin' all!
where is everyone???
Old 11-27-2005, 04:25 PM   #5  
banned

Old 11-27-2005, 05:12 PM   #6  

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for the link. We all need support, no matter where in the weight loss journey we are at, the beginning or middle or close to the end to living the way of the new life for us. I think I got a little over confident when I reached goal and still lost some, to put it blank, I think I got a little cocky and a wake up call came to let me know, its not over and never will be completely over, just maintaining. Maybe they should of had losing, then goal weight, lifetime member and then maintenance for life instead of maintenance for 6 weeks. Because we are maintaining once we reach lifetime and that might of been where I was too relaxed about it. Well better get back to my dominoes.

See ya guys later,
Lisa
aprildawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:19 PM   #7  
banned

hi lisa!!!
welcome to our group! make yourself at home.....im sorry theres no one in here today.....i have no idea where wendy and tiff are today and te rest of this group is MIA. ive feeling they gave up til after the holidays but if you hang in til then this is a really super supportive group!

i agree with you.... theres something about the 6 week thing. i dont know why i originally stopped going but thats where my downfall definitely was. apparently i learned zilch about maintainance the first time around but ill be darned if thats gonna happen 2x!
Old 11-27-2005, 07:58 PM   #8  

We have to stick in there. Whether you have 10 pounds to lose or 100, its important to everyone and we all need moral support. I look at myself and still see a heavy person. I was heavy for so long. I know it will be so easy for me to gain this all back if I dont work on it each day. Weight is so hard to come off but it is so easy to get back on. It took me one year to lose 30 pounds, I am a very slow loser, but it finally came off. I have changed the majority of what I eat. The hard thing is journaling for me. When I do it seems like 22 points is just not enough or maybe i am eating too high point foods. But I have to keep at it. I wish this had happened to me 20 years ago when I was able to still ride horses and enjoy the new activity I could do. Well I better go now. I love this website and hardly do anything else on the computer but look at this and play my dominoes. This website gives me so many tips and links to other helpful things. I better go now, said it again lol.

Bye,
Lisa
aprildawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 10:54 PM   #9  
banned

youre absolutely right lisa!
its work but worth it. 22 isnt enough thats why im core bc id get 20 and couldnt do it.i cant even stick to 35 wpa's each week. i ghave to work out heavily bc i prob eat 35 x2 in a week.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:15 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi,busy with putting up the tree,and Grey Cup...
Talk tomorrow...Sorry I haven't been here.
Hi Lisa! Welcome!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:36 AM   #11  

Hi guys

i haven't been around too much lately, christmas is coming and things kinda get a little crazy around here!
i am doing fine with eating, but the excercise has tapered off a little this week! I didn't get my weekend kayak in (me and DH had a little tiff, over me being the household servant and wanting to quit!, he wasn't too happy about that)
My crisco came (christmas hampers) and my pantry and freezer is bulging quite seriously but i can give myself a pat on the back, i sorted all the chocolate and goodie hampers, and put them away without eating one single bite!!!!!!! I even got some bonus boxes of chocies, and i wrapped them for my mother, and MIL as christmas presents.... (i get to spend the money i would have spent on them, to buy me something!!!!!!!!)

Hope everyone is doing well!
sonja
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:45 AM   #12  

Thanksgiving weekend went well in terms of food but I didn't exercise nearly enough. Had my 1st personal training sessio on the day before the holiday, which really energized me and gave me some good workout ideas. Walked after the big meal, but not much.

Hit the Y yesterday for weights and I'll go tomorrow for kickboxing and weights. My pants are definitely still tighter than they should be so I'm cutting to 20 points this week and increasing the vegetables. Hey, you gotta go with what works! I was at 28 points, down to 24 but I'm a bit over where I'd like to be so I need to cut again.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week.
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 10:08 AM   #13  
banned

hi guys!

hi wendy!!! its ok, things are gettin nuts around my house too.
hi elena.... a pt? im jealous! lol he must really help you. thats great that you did great. i did well but xmas wont be as well esp since we will be having 3-4 xmas's and then a bday party for my grampy so i gotta pace myself bc on 1-5 the day afterr the party id like to see no more than 145.
hi sonja!
wassup tiff? kell?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:29 PM   #14  
banned

Old 11-28-2005, 09:00 PM   #15  
banned

ok i guess im talkin' to myself here...