View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 10:15 PM   #89

Talking Hello!

My name is Amber. I have been on LAWL for about 8 weeks. I have lost almost 10 lbs. but I am in desperate need if this support group I just happened upon! I have 3 kids and I am a SAHM. I am very, very busy.
I just read Dana's thread and I am so happy she is doing good! My baby had to have a Bone Marrow Transplant in Jan. of 2003 with her brother as a perfect match too! It is a miracle! She had a bone disorder called Osteopetrosis. She was in the hospital for 6 months w/ lots of complications. She was 4 months at the time and I didn't get to nurse her much and I was sooooo stressed out I gained about 20 lbs. on top of my baby weight! Now she is blind and I am still stressed out! I am here almost 3 years later trying my last resort to get it off. I love LAWL if I stick to it! I am hoping that this group will help me. I have already read some threads, and I feel a lot more motivated!
My life is so busy, I tend to throw things to the back burner when I am overwhelmed! I spent too much money to fail at this! I am so glad you are all here as inspiration to me! Amber
Sometimes you have to do things you don't like to do to get what you want!
mahannamamma is offline   Reply With Quote