View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 10:15 PM   #89
mahannamamma
mahannamamma

Talking Hello!

My name is Amber. I have been on LAWL for about 8 weeks. I have lost almost 10 lbs. but I am in desperate need if this support group I just happened upon! I have 3 kids and I am a SAHM. I am very, very busy.
I just read Dana's thread and I am so happy she is doing good! My baby had to have a Bone Marrow Transplant in Jan. of 2003 with her brother as a perfect match too! It is a miracle! She had a bone disorder called Osteopetrosis. She was in the hospital for 6 months w/ lots of complications. She was 4 months at the time and I didn't get to nurse her much and I was sooooo stressed out I gained about 20 lbs. on top of my baby weight! Now she is blind and I am still stressed out! I am here almost 3 years later trying my last resort to get it off. I love LAWL if I stick to it! I am hoping that this group will help me. I have already read some threads, and I feel a lot more motivated!
My life is so busy, I tend to throw things to the back burner when I am overwhelmed! I spent too much money to fail at this! I am so glad you are all here as inspiration to me! Amber