Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2001, 11:26 PM   #1  

Default New Members?

Hi ladies. As I read through your messages, I could see that you have a formed a very warm, and supportive group. Is there room for another member?

I've always struggled with weight - but getting older has added new dimensions to it (no pun intended!) LOL

I'd love to join a group where I can give and receive support - as we all move closer to our own goals.

Anne
Old 09-03-2001, 05:35 PM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the group Anne! You will love it here I'm sure. Please go to the #61 post and tell us a bit about yourself - I promise you that you will be welcomed with open arms! We only do 29 posts to a thread then we start a new one so the next one will be #62.

Glad to have you with us! Talk to you soon.

Love, CJ
Closed Thread