Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 08:14 PM   #96
sexyshoelady

Location: Originally from Los Angeles but have lived in Northern England for over 6 years with my French husband!

Thumbs up

DATE: 11/21/2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sexyshoelady/ Suzi

BIRTHDAY: December 3rd

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Im originally from Los Angeles and my husband is from France and we live in northern England.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, music, animal welfare, and keeping OP!!

PETS: Greyhound named Bebe, I rescued him from an abusive home so hes quite a handful.

ATKINS START DATE: 23rd of October 2005

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Because Ive found that I actually gain weight on low fat/ high carb diets like weight watchers, low carb eating is the only thing that has ever worked for me!

TOP WEIGHT: 224 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 208 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 lbs

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: green-blue

HAIR COLOR: punky bright red!

OCCUPATION: Accountant by day, Tattooist on evenings and weekends (Ahh Artistic and brainy!) heehee

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Lancashire England

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Ive been diagnosed with an under active thyroid so weight loss is always a slow up hill struggle.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Ive found a way of eating thats my own, not exactly by the atkins book but it works for me and im losing a steady 1-2 pounds a week and am happy with what im able to eat and dont feel deprived of anything - cant even really remember what bread tasted like anyways!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Im fun, supportive and very open minded!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Dont get into the habit of eating the same things - for the first week on this diet I ate so many boiled eggs i still cant stand to look at them! Be creative and keep your tastebuds on their toes!! (if they had any that is!)

Start weight 224 on 23rd Oct 2005
Current weight 211 on 6th November
sexyshoelady is offline   Reply With Quote