View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 10:33 AM   #82
cnt0418

Default Hello Everyone!!!!!

Hello,

I have been reading and posting on LAWL Friends and Losers for about a month and then took the time to look around and found this. Let me introduce myself. My name is Nikki, I live in Idaho. I have been married for 8 1/2 yrs and I have 2 kids. My daughter is 9 and my son is 1 1/2. I work part-time (30 hrs wk) and go to school part-time. My husband owns his own business. We are pretty busy people

I started LAWL a little over 4 weeks ago and so far have lost 11 lbs. In high school I had gotten down to a size 7 and was happy with that. I got preg with my daughter and gained about 50lbs but lost that fairly fast since I was so young. When I got married we ate out a lot and i finally ended up at a size 20. YIKES!!!!!! After a few years struggling with an unstable marriage and a stressful job, my husband and I split up for about a yr. Durning that time I dropped about 40lbs. We got back together and I got preg with my son and still maintained the weight pretty well. Then I stopped watching what I was eating and have gained some of the weight back. I finally decided that I wanted to be lighter and needed some help to do this-- so here I am. I really do like this forum, I think that I get more support here than at the ctr- even though I have had good luck there. Everyone has good ideas and is soooo supportive.
cnt0418 is offline   Reply With Quote