View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 04:02 PM   #107
beth37

Screen Name: Beth37

Age/Age Range: almost 31

Family Life: Married to a wonderful husband, no living children...Yet

Occupation: Housewife/Student...Gave up Medical assistant job so DH could take a job...

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Photography, Sudoku, My hermit crabs, My parrots, The internet...

Favorite Music: Most everything except for Polka...I love Johnny Cash, Soul Coughing, They might be Giants, REM, Black Eyed Peas...

Favorite Color(s): Orange, Pink and Purple...In that order

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: The Firm, My elliptical trainer.

What are your fitness/health goals? TO work out at least 3x per week, to lose weight.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was diagnosed with PCOS and tye II diabetes. I would also like to get PG again.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Motivation to exercise, and not giving up when I have a set back in my weight.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? The amount of exercise I get, The amount of water I drink, Not hating myself so much...

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My husband. I want to be that trophy wife that I used to be...

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A slinky dress in red...