Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 11-03-2005, 04:01 PM   #1  

Question Clean Diet

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in body building. I need to lose at least 75lb and would like to replace the fat with pure muscle. Does anyone eat a clean diet and instead of 3 meals a day, eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day?
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #2  
Meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiarij
Does anyone eat a clean diet and instead of 3 meals a day, eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day?
I'm pretty sure that we ALL do that! If that's what you are doing, then you are definitely in the right place!

to 3FC and LWL - feel free to jump in the weekly chat thread and tell us some more about yourself and your plan.

We're glad you found us (and don't be surprised if Ilene comes along and gives you the official LWL welcome ).
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
We're glad you found us (and don't be surprised if Ilene comes along and gives you the official LWL welcome ).
Yeppers I'm here!! chiarij ... WE LUVS NEWBIES!!

And Meg is absolutely right we all eat 5-6 meals/day... I would die of starvation otherwise!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:05 AM   #4  

Well, I haven't started yet...procrastinating. I've been reading alot of the different sites on body building. They are more geared towards men although they may have a link for women bodybuilding.

I am interested in becoming cut as possible for my age. I am not interested in looking like the incredible hulk by using steriods. I just want to be fit and healthy. Some of the sites I visited had alot of good information but the discussions on steroids usage was scarey !

Ilene & Pat thanks! for the welcome .
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:13 AM   #5  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiarij
I've been reading alot of the different sites on body building. They are more geared towards men although they may have a link for women bodybuilding.
Have a look at Krista Scott-Dixon's site: www.stumptuous.com/weights. This is for women. And it's a laugh.
silverbirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:02 PM   #6  
Mel

If you are interesting in some books, try Pamela Peeke's Body for Life for Women or The BodySculpting Bible.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote