Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 11-03-2005, 10:29 AM   #1  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Smile Ooey Gooey Cinnalicious Caramel Pumpkin Pudding

Since Thankgiving is slowly creeping up on us I thought I would share a recipe or 2 that I received in my email for alternatives to pumpkin desserts. I haven't tried them yet, but I can't wait too.

Ooey Gooey Cinnalicious Caramel Pumpkin Pudding

(1 dessert = 157 calories, 4g fat, 157mg sodium, 28g carbs, 1g fiber, 19g sugar, 3g protein - 3 WW points)

This recipe is a new HG fave. It's like a cross between a muffin and soft baked pudding...a perfect fall treat!

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Mix
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 cup water
1/4 cup Dreyer's/Edy's Grand Light Caramel Delight Ice Cream

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, pumpkin and water, and mix ingredients together for a minute or two. It will be slightly lumpy. Spoon mixture into muffin pan. There will be enough batter for 20 "pudding" rounds. Top each with a spoonful of streudel topping from box, and bake for approximately 30 minutes. Let tin cool for 5-10 minutes before removing the "cakes." Serve warm with a small scoop (1/4 cup) of Caramel Delight Grand Light ice cream.
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:16 AM   #2  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Mmm that sounds better than the last thing I replied to.. haha. I don't know which to try now! *yum*
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote