Halfway There...and Happy Birthday to LisaMarie71!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm celebrating two things today, and I just wanted to share it with you folks. For one thing, it's my 35th birthday... eek! Can I really be 35 already? Wow...

I set a goal for my birthday to be halfway to my ultimate goal of 165, and I needed to weigh in at 220 today to meet it. Well, the scale said 218! Yippee!! I've been waiting for the halfway mark, because it feels like now there's really no stopping me. We all know that big number can be daunting, and when I started out with 110 pounds to lose it really felt like too big a challenge. But now that I know I can lose 57 pounds, I know I can make it. You guys on this board have helped me so much!! Thanks!
  • Happy Birthday Lisa!! You have given yourself the best birthday present ever!!
    Melissa

• Happy Birthday!!! That's such an awsome birthday gift to yourself! Congratulations on passing the halfway mark!!!

• Well it really is a HAPPY birthday for you!!! What an incredible gift to give one's self. You must be feeling quite marvelous now. I'm betting that this is one of the best birthday's you've ever had. Do enjoy and may you have many more fantastic birthdays ahead of you.
  • Wow! What an awesome birthday present to yourself! Congratulations and Happy Birthday.
  • Happy Birthday and Congratulations !
  • Wow! What a great birthday present!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday and congratulations! We are at about the same place, I also want to hit Onderland for Valentine's Day! Good Luck on the last half of your journey!
  • Congrats! You are doing great!
  • Congratulations!!

What a wonderful gift to yourself! Happy Birthday!!
  • Wonderful! What a nice feeling to know you're on the downhill side. Happy Birthday!
  • Thanks so much for all the congratulations and nice comments! I owe so much of the success I've had so far to the inspiration and support I've found on this board. I'm not sure I would've been able to stick with this since July without the great people I've found here!
  • Lisa - Happy Birthday!!!! WTG on meeting your goal that is so awesome! Have a great one.
  • I missed this on Tuesday...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I didn't realize we shared a Birthday!!

Hope it was terriffic!! And Congratulations on your awesome loss. You are really doing a great job!!
  • Congratulations!! You're more than halfway now... there is no stopping you!!! And let's not forget......