Old 12-10-2006, 10:19 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

Lol
Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 PM   #17  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

It's much easier to lose weight than it is to grow new kidneys.

You are definitely going down the right road, trust me. It might be longer but you'll come out much, MUCH better off. Stay tough!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:18 PM   #18  
Highly Caffeinated

I had a friend that went the starving route to lose weight. I remember when she started to not eat, she would tell me that she ate a bagel with all the filling scooped out with some tomato slices and that's all she would eat for the day. We would go out and order food she would eat a few select things and then say she was being bad and she'll just not eat the next day. I told her what she's doing is wrong but the weight was dropping off like crazy and she was getting all kinds of compliments. She is my best friend and confessed to me after she lost all the weight that she had some serious stomach problems and would never go this route again to lose weight. She has had two kids since than and maintains a slim figure. However, she has all kinds of excess skin hanging from her stomach and arms, her butt is droopy, thighs jiggly and breasts are very saggy, this was before the kids. I see her struggles with food and eating and obsessively weighing herself. I certainly do not want to go through that. I hate that fact that she has so much self control but I just want to be normal and have normal eating habits. That was my 2 cents!
Closed Thread