Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 364/364/140

Height: 5 feet

I had hit a point where nothing was coming off at least not at the rate it was in the beginning around mid-October and got frustrated with it and ever so slowly got back to the point where I was stopping for fast food just about every morning and then at the very end stopped brining lunch and hitting up the fast food places then too. I can handle the beginning of any diet when the weight is just falling off love getting on the scale every Sunday to see how much I lost but when I don't loss I revert to old bad habbits..sigh
Old 12-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Perhaps all the more reason not to set a timetable for the weight loss!

You can't control the scale. Focus on the things you CAN control. Count the number of days you stay "on plan" or the number of days you exercise. Count THOSE as victories.

Remember the goal isn't just to LOSE the weight, it's to keep it off. Use the time while you are losing to learn good habits for a lifetime!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:37 PM   #18  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to the forum Colleen!!! You've done a wonderful job - both in losing the 42 pounds in a relatively short period and in only gaining 4 pounds back when you went off program in October!! I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future!

Melissa
Old 12-03-2006, 07:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 262/262/160

Height: 5'7

Hi Colleen

Losing 42lbs is awesome! Congratulations.

I'm new on here. When I have lost weight in the past the key for me was exercising on a consistent basis. It reduced the amout I ate because I was like...ok so I just did this hard workout, why blow it by overeating.

I have just about every exercise DVD, out of them all I really, really like Gilad & get good results from Taebo. Gilad is very motivating.

Hang in there!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 364/364/140

Height: 5 feet

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I may have to try the Gilad DVD
Closed Thread