Precisely!

Linda
Old 12-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #17  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Okay, I too have definitely been hit by the "clarity bolt", ahhh but now to put it into action.
I guess we put it into action just one tiny step at a time with the knowledge that if you string enough of those tiny steps together you end up where you want to be.

For me the challenge is figuring out how to handle it when my "bolt" wears off and I want to turn to food. The suggestions to go for a walk, do something to take you mind off it, call a friend, etc. when there is a strong urge to eat hasn't worked for me in the past. I swear, I'm like a drug addict with food. Sometimes I feel like it's the only thing that ever makes me happy. How sad is that??
Old 12-01-2006, 02:30 PM   #18  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Must be an epidemic of clear thinking! Of course mine was due to a major health scare, but nevertheless...

As I've seen on here many times...a journey begins with the first step!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #19  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

So we all know what needs to be done, we all know why it needs to be done. so come on girls let's get it done!!! Ahh if it were just so simple.

CLCSC, believe me, being thin and fit and healthy will also make you happy.

I know I said this in a post recently so excuse me if it was here but this is something we must remember: Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. We just have to remember it. Let's remember that the new way will soon become our new habits- the healthy eating, the smaller portions the exercising, out with the old and in with the new. We don't need to look any further then the goal section here at 3FC to know that it IS possible. If they can do it, well then why not us?

Have a great weekend ladies. Remember we CAN do this.
Closed Thread