3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-In Nov. 27 - Dec. 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/98864-weekly-weigh-nov-27-dec-3-a.html)

melsfolly 11-27-2006 05:58 AM

Weekly Weigh-In Nov. 27 - Dec. 3

It's the beginning of a fresh week so it's time for a new weekly weigh-in thread! I'll be back tomorrow to post my official weigh-in. It was a rough week to get through last week with the Thanksgiving holiday, but no matter how good or bad our results are we have to remember that it wouldn't have been as good and it could have been a lot worse if we weren't trying at all!

Good luck everyone!
Melissa

RememberHowToSmile 11-27-2006 08:24 AM

I'll start. I didn't have a big thanksgiving because my parents moved out of town so I didn't have to worry about that but I did eat out a lot because of all the holiday shopping I did. I'm still down 2 pounds which is really good.

jellybelly06 11-27-2006 09:19 AM

I am very excited to say I lost 3lbs!! 2 of my SIL's and I started a new tradition of a long walk after Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great time and walked off some of that stuffing!! I kept my week very strict until Thanksgiving day. I exercise 2x's, I kept my portions good, but ate what I wanted. It seemed to work nicely and I didn't feel deprived. Jelly

famograham 11-27-2006 11:34 AM

Wow, way to go everybody!

:cheer2:
Linda

sept15lija 11-27-2006 11:48 AM

OK I didn't have Thanksgiving, but I was still kinda bad..but I didn't lose anything last week so I'm happy I'm down 2 lbs!

melsfolly 11-27-2006 07:25 PM

Good job guys! I was hoping to be in the losing zone today myself but for the second week in a row I've stayed the same. It seems worse than it actually is because I was actually showing a 2 lb loss on Friday. So I'm going to try to shake it up this week. I'm going to eat more than I have been (I set a goal of a maximum of 1500 calories per day - but looking over my tracker I'm averaging 1200 a day so I think I need to bump it up). And I seem to be in a rut with the exercise so even though I'm going to continue the stationary bike, I'm going to try throwing in a couple of tapes/DVD's.

Here's to a better WI for me next week!

LisaMarie71 11-28-2006 07:31 PM

I lost 3 pounds -- woohoo!

I'm a little worried, though, because I just fell on my stairs and my knee is killing me -- so exercise might be difficult because it feels like I REALLY hurt something.

Momof2 11-28-2006 08:37 PM

i did not lose or hgain... which is good i guess...

melsfolly 11-28-2006 09:38 PM

Lisa - congratulations on your weight loss this week! But I'm sorry to hear that you fell on your stairs! You might need to take a trip to the doctor if it doesn't get any better. In the meantime...if you feel up to it...you can always do some strength exercises with one of the stretchie bands or weights while you're sitting down resting your knee. Good luck! :)

Chelseamb - you're right...maintaining is good (I'm typing that while grinding my teeth though because while maintaining is good it sure can be frustrating!!). Here's to big loses next week!

Melissa

ChocLabLover 11-29-2006 08:10 AM

I am down 3 lbs from last week and have lost all the weight I gained from the conference I went on two weeks ago. :woo:

LisaMarie71 11-29-2006 12:11 PM

Choclablover, congratulations on the loss!!

melsfolly, you're right -- I DID have to go to the doctor! In fact, I went to the emergency room last night and ended up staying there until 4:30am! I sprained my knee, so I'll definitely just be able to do stuff with dumbbells for a while. I'm upset about it, because I was really getting into running and this will set me back, but what can you do?

melsfolly 11-29-2006 07:46 PM

Congratulations Carol! What a great WI!!!

Awww, Lisa! I'm sorry your knee was sprained! Hang in there!!

ScarlettDrawl 12-02-2006 09:57 AM

Down 3 this week.

RememberHowToSmile 12-02-2006 12:23 PM

Ok well my normal weigh in day is Saturday but I did a weigh in on Monday this week (which I already posted) because I was away for the weekend and unable to do a weigh in. So now my normal weekly weigh in I'm down to 229 which is another 3 pounds :carrot:

melsfolly 12-03-2006 07:50 PM

Great job Scarlett and Remember!!