Weekly Weigh-In Nov. 6 - Nov. 12

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Time to start a new weekly thread!!! (Sorry for the typo in last week's Title) It looks like Val (6 lbs) and Jelly (4 lbs) are off to a great start. I plan on being right in between them tomorrow morning when I have my offical weigh in.

How is everyone else doing??
  • I made up for the .8 gain last week! I lost 5.8 this week.
  • melsfolly - Great!! That's incredible! WTG!

I lost 2 lbs this week - I was hoping to break into the 220's but I guess that'll have to wait for next week!
  • Wow, melsfolly!! That's fantastic!!!

And good job, sept!! 2 pounds is what I always shoot for. They always say 1-2 pounds a week is a good loss in terms of keeping it off forever and all that, so I've set all my goals based on losing 2 pounds a week. I've lost more than that in many of the weeks, so I'm ahead, but this week I just lost one pound!! I was a little sad about it because I've been working just as hard as ever (harder at the gym, actually), but I think my body's catching up from the big losses the last two weeks (4 and 3 pounds, respectively). Still, it's one pound gone forever!!
  • Good loses everyone.
  • Great job everyone!

Liz - you'll be in a new decade in no time flat!!!
    Lisa - great attitude!!! And you are correct - 1 to 2 pounds (or as I like to add - 1% of your body weight) is the recommended maximum weight loss per week. So don't be too sad - your pound this week put you one pound closer to your birthday mini-goal!!

Melissa
  • I weighed in yesterday down 2 1/2 pounds, hope to break into the 230's next week.
  • Hi

This is my first post. I started low carb last Sunday night. As of this past sunday my weight loss was 7 lbs. The fourth day was the hardness. I muched on low-carb ALL DAY LONG!!!! Since than I have noticed that now I cannot eat as much as I used to. It's really weird not to want to go back for seconds. I'm not knocking it though. When someone offered me something else to eat today I had to honestly say, 'no thank you I am full.'
  • Down 2.2 this week. I'm getting closer and closer to Onederland. I can't wait.

DNR
  • whoops, I forgot to post last week, I've been holding steady. Which is great because I had quite a few CRAZY days. Hoping to a loss this week

Congrats everyone on your losses!

-Aimee
  • This is my first post on the site. This week I stayed the same- 237. Hopefully next week I will be down at least a pound.
  • Looks like I'm holding the same too. The way the scale needle is wiggling, it is promissing a drop soon. I'll hold onto that hope.
  • Congrats to all the losers and maintainers!!! It's all good!!
  • Welcome to you two first time posters. We have had some great loses this week. I am down 3 lbs and have made it back into the 50s. It feels good to be eating right and exercising again. This is four weeks in a row for me and I think I have my pattern back.
  • way to go everyone...losing and maintaining is ALL good!
    I had a slow start, but this week I'm down 5lbs
    Good job all!

hugs
    Tracy