In need of encouragement

• Hi, my name is Heather. Im 22yrs old and a full time nursing student. I just joined today. I have about 100lbs to lose and am having alot of trouble getting started. I hope someone in a similar situation can offer some advice for me or if anyone wants to be a diet buddy I would love to have someone to chat with and help along as well. Thanks. Look forward to hearing from everyone.
  • Welcome Heather. This is a great site for encouragement and information. I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Welcome Heather ~ this is a great place ~ the people here are wonderful ~ so encouraging and supportive. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Hi Heather! I just started too. This is a great place to get support. I make sure to check in every day. It helps to know their are other people that are doing the samething. Good luck! Jelly
  • I also have about 100 lbs.to lose. It is a journey that takes one step at a time. I just keep telling myself I can do it and when I don't think I can I come here for encouragement. Just reading the past post helps me.
  • Hi Heather I'm in a very similar situation as you. I'm 23, a full time law student, when I started I had 165 pounds to loose, and now I have 105 pounds left . I believe if I can do this then anyone can. I wish you the best of luck! Also check out the 20-something forum there are a bunch of great people there too (I frequent both forums).
  • Heather!!

And OH MY GOODNESS, WHOA!!!

I am also 22, a full time nursing student, and thanks to some weight loss, at 238 right now! And I'm 5'5 or '6 too!

uncanny!!!

• Linda
  • to the site Heather! Post often so we can get to know you!
  • Welcome to the forum Heather!!