New here

• I've been lurking for awhile and decided to finally post. Looking for support, especially in the next few weeks. I've tried WW a million times. I do well for 3-4 days and then fall back into old habits. Joined curves today and am counting calories. I will do it this time!!!
  • !!! This is a great place

You can definitely do this!!!
  • Good for you , Lisa!!

to our little (BIG) family!

You've come to the right place for support...there's nowhere better.

Just start with today, keep posting any questions, concerns, fears, accomplishments...and we can get through this together.

So happy to have you
    Linda
  • Welcome Lisa!

Look forward to seeing you around...

Celina
  • Thanks for the great welcome.
  • Welcome to the group.
  • Hey Lisa, welcome.
    I'm new too I joined last year but only posted a few times then quit.
    It looks like you and I have the same distance to go almost.
    Good luck to us both! I look forward to chatin with ya
    Tracy
  • Welcome! I know what you mean about only lasting a few days. That's usually me.

I know you can do it! Post here often!!
  • to the forum!
  • Hi Lisa! Glad to see you've come out of lurkedom! This is a great place for support. I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

Melissa
  • Thanks again to everyone for the welcome. Tracy, it seems like such a long way to go, but I'm sure we'll do it, especially getting support. This is such a great site, I look forward to it every day. I'm feeling very positive, went to curves again today and have eaten well the last 3 days. Even going with a few friends out to lunch, I made great choices. I just have to focus on little steps because as soon as I look at the big picture, I get discouraged.