It's been ages....I need to kick my butt into gear...

• I haven't been posting here for a very long time...I lost my way(not to the board, just my weight loss way of things). I hope I have found it again and hope that I never lose my way again.

I am angry at myself for getting the way I have and not being the person I should be. I need to get into weight loss mode again. I need to get eating healthier, and the big one, I need to get off my fat butt and exercise. Plus I need to be a better moderator for this board....I should be trying to set good examples for everyone.

Also my one goal I have been thinking about for a while is I would love to lose the weight, keep it off and become a nutritionist...someone who can help others with their weight loss battles. This way these people that would come to me can see that yes I too was once in the same boat and I overcame it and am there to help them through it.
  • Hi, your taking the first step, We all fall off the wagon sometimes but, as long as get back on. Looks like you have made some goals for yourself that sound great! Good Luck.
  • welcome back!!!
  • Welcome back. I' new here, and have been learning so much. I also need to kick my butt back into gear, which is why I found this place. Keep the faith, and you will be sure to reach your goals!
  • back to the board! Don't be a stranger. The best thing I have found about this board is even though we all lose our way sometimes, there is someone here going through (or have gone through) something similar. Even when I have fallen off the wagon, must coming here has helped me get back into control.
  • Welcome back Coming back here is a GREAT step, I find that being here is very motivating and the more I come the easier it is to keep my goals in mind (and the more likely I am to attain them). I think that's the general consensus...

I hope to see you around
  • Hi, gals. I am a little down. One of my co-workers was found dead today from a heart attack. I went out with him one time. But, he was very firm in telling me that he was not interested in anything more than a one night stand. So I was gone like a shot. Not that he wasn't a nice enough guy it was more me than anything. I didn't want to invest in a relationship that was going to end up hurting me. I take intimacy very seriously and one word like nothing serious and my feet barely hit the floor. Some of the girls that worked with him at the time that I went out with him said I should have tried harder. But that is water under the bridge. The last time I spoke to him he was saying he needed to diet like me. I am not well connected to my grief right now and am not sure how deeply this will be felt. Maybe nothing at all. He was never mean to me or anything so as far as knowing more about him. All I can say is it was indeed a one night.