3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What's in your Lunchbox today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/94682-whats-your-lunchbox-today.html)

tolose85 09-26-2006 12:04 PM

What's in your Lunchbox today?

Haven't done this for awhile.. I always like to see what others are eating!

Today I'm having a salad (no spinach) with culiflower, broccoli, pickled culiflower, onions, tomatoes, red cabbage and a few white meat grilled chicken pieces. For desert, chuncks of watermelon, cantelope, honeydew and red grapes. YUMMY!

ok let's hear it.....

SuchAPrettyFace 09-26-2006 12:44 PM

Our Chinese place we order from has diet plates, no salt, steamed with scallion, garlic ginger wine, & lemon. Comes with white rice. Today I am getting chicken w/veggies, to celebrate my first day back at work. :)

lovinlifex2 09-26-2006 01:21 PM

For me it's a turkey sand on ww bread with lettuce, tomato and mustard - multi grain wheat thins and a bananna.

Sandi 09-26-2006 01:25 PM

Turkey w/ cheese on Whole Wheat & grapes

Lovestorun 09-26-2006 01:42 PM

1/2 chicken salad sandwich on WW bread
1 cup of homeade chicken noodle soup.. yum yum :)

Have a great day.:carrot:

jillybean720 09-26-2006 01:46 PM

Today was a South Beach frozen meal--Caprese chicken and veggies (broccoli and cauliflower).

Frozen meals are not an everyday thing, though...yesterday, I had some homemade turkey meatballs with chili sauce and grape jelly (YUM!) :cool:

nelie 09-26-2006 01:58 PM

My meal is a little sad today...

I'm trying to bring myself back to "normal". Last week was horrid, I let TOM get the best of me. So I'm doing liquid meals (UltimateMeal or protein shakes or a mix of both) for breakfast, lunch and snacks. For dinner, I'm eating a well portioned balanced dinner. I don't know why but I find on the days that I eat liquid meals, I do much better and resist temptation better. I also don't do it every day but every few days I like doing it.

LisaMarie71 09-26-2006 02:18 PM

I had a pretty disgusting frozen dinner. I like some of the Smart Ones dinners, but the Grilled Mandarin Chicken was not too pleasant. I ate part of it, because honestly it tasted a lot better than it smelled. When it was cooking my coworkers looked at me like I was crazy. I told them I'm sorry, but it appears that I'm having dead squirrels with rice in a zesty orange sauce today. That was a pretty accurate description of the aroma emanating from the microwave.

So after I ate part of that, I had some fat-free Pringles and a small York peppermint patty. Yum!

YP1 09-26-2006 02:45 PM

Today and tomorrow are the same - a couple of wholemeal pittas filled with houmous, roast red peppers and rocket. Absolutely delicious.

Kimphin 09-26-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaMarie71 (Post 1418852)
I told them I'm sorry, but it appears that I'm having dead squirrels with rice in a zesty orange sauce today. That was a pretty accurate description of the aroma emanating from the microwave.

That made me laugh hysterically!!! I'll try not to buy that one!

Sheila53 09-26-2006 03:27 PM

Lisa, :lol:

Helen, what's rocket? You've mentioned it before, and I keep meaning to ask you.

I had leftover salad (romaine, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, red cabbage) from last night with added green olives and leftover grilled chicken followed by an apple and preceded by a Fiber One muffin (recipe on LWL forum).

YP1 09-26-2006 03:29 PM

rucola, arugla, rocket... it's a peppery leafy type thing that goes by a multitude of names.

lilybelle 09-26-2006 05:01 PM

I had home-made chicken salad without bread. Had a tablespoon of peanut butter for a snack.

~~Sunshine~~ 09-26-2006 05:12 PM

Sonic grilled chicken salad!

BreakingFree 09-26-2006 06:39 PM

I had a chicken wrap I can buy here where I work: white meat chicken chunks, jalapenos, pico de gallo, black beans, roasted red pepper, cucumber, carrot, green bell pepper plus something I'm probably forgetting (they're not using fresh spinach at the moment) w/ roasted red pepper sauce (I need to find out what's in that). After all that I was too full to have my apple!