3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-In 9/25 - 10/1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/94610-weekly-weigh-9-25-10-1-a.html)

Sandi 09-25-2006 01:38 PM

Weekly Weigh-In 9/25 - 10/1

I lost 3 lbs this week!! :) This eat less and move more stuff realy does work!!

sept15lija 09-25-2006 04:01 PM

Way to go Sandi!! That's great!! :carrot:

I lost 4 lbs this week - I have really been upping my exercise & it's working! YAY!

DollyR 09-25-2006 05:18 PM

Today is Tuesday morning for me and I weigh in at 250.8

LisaMarie71 09-26-2006 08:53 AM

I lost 4 pounds this week! Yay! :cb: I worked my tail off to do it, and I probably didn't eat enough (mostly because I was just busy and not really that hungry this week, believe it or not). I'm going to move my calories (points) back up and make sure I'm hitting the target this week, because I'm afraid if I go too low too soon I'll never be able to maintain my loss! So I'm not expecting as much of a loss next week.

Anyway -- woohoo! I've lost 33 pounds and I squeezed myself into an old size 16 skirt today (Lane Bryant 16, but still)!!

DNR 09-27-2006 05:00 PM

2.4 lbs. down for me. I can't wait to get to Onederland - it will happen very soon. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

DNR

SwimGirl 09-28-2006 02:20 PM

I am holding steady at 233, this number is hanging on FAR too long. But at least it's better than when it said yesterday with TOM bloating! :)

-Aimee

pgray1229 09-28-2006 02:36 PM

I'm down another 4.5lbs!! It's working out sooo well! I love WW!

tolose85 09-29-2006 08:37 AM

I didn't lose one once this week! It's ok though. I know I'm still moving in the right direction. On Monday I am kicking it into high gear.. no more treat meals once a week and I am going to exercise. I am re-arranging my morning schedule. I'll be getting up at 5:15 am so I can wake up and do some exercising before I have to get ready for work. I am going to do this people! Next week's weigh in will be great! Glad to see everyones losses this week!

lewelaine 09-29-2006 10:18 AM

I lost the 2 pounds that I gained last week so I'm back where I was the week before last.

I'm tired of this.

4me2006 09-29-2006 12:36 PM

yeah!2lbs this week.

Cassia 09-29-2006 09:26 PM

A new month is upon us. Wow the year is flying by. I remember the old days when I was on the Monday Diet: when I said I would start my diet on Monday and by Tuesday or Wednesday I would throw the towel in only to start again on Monday.

I remember the saying that the definition of insanity is wanting a different result but doing the same thing. Who ever said that must have been on a diet many many times.

But this is a new day and a new year.

I have learned through countless years of yo yo dieting, that I simply was not ready not ready to truly make a change. For some strange reason, the thought of giving up some foods or amounts of food was more disturbing than my pants size increasing with the passing of the days or me being winded at the thought of exercise.

I knew it would be hard work, my problem was being consistant. I wanted will power to be bestowed on me and persistance to be a grant without any effort on my part. I was living in fantasy land and my body reflected it.

But no more. I realize that every pound on my body is my responsibilty; bite by bite I put it there. I realized that if I wanted to truly change my body, I had to change my mindset: no diets but life style changes. Exericise is no longer a dirty word (just find something that you like to do). Food: I love food but finding new ways to prepare my favorite dish has become a challenge that I enjoy and trying new things is exciting. So day by day I do what I can do that day to get rid of pound by pound. I have promised myself that I will not be discouraged by setbacks, whether through my own down fall or through the stalling of the scales.

I know view this as a life long journey of healther living. With each missing click of the scale I know I am on my way.

Day by Day is the new motto.

Cassia 09-29-2006 09:29 PM

P.S. I lost 2 pounds. YIPPIE!

lrgnlvly 09-29-2006 10:13 PM

:carrot: CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

I lost another 2 lbs. this week. Yipppeee:carrot:

beautifulone 09-30-2006 03:39 PM

Great week everyone!

I'm down 3 pounds for these last two weeks :D

RememberHowToSmile 10-01-2006 11:30 PM

Good Job Everyone!!!!

I lost 2.5 pounds putting me at 250.5. I'm getting excited I am almost at the 50 pound mark :D