I'm back

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just a quick post to let you know I'm back at work (and online ) I don't have a whole lot of time but I know Sandi posted about Nate's birth. I'll post a couple of pics at the end. I'm waiting until my 6 week post partum check up (on Oct. 6) to officially get back on the wagon. I did attempt a couple of small walks a week ago but I think I overdid it. As soon as I can get Nate to eat more quickly in the mornings I do plan on trying to walk for 10-15 minutes.

• Awww...how sweet! Nate looks perfect and you have a beautiful family! Congrats! Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

P.S. In the first pic you ALMOST inspire me to get back in the L&D bed sometime soon! I love that peaceful, content feeling when you are finally holding your baby. Memories...
  • Welcome Back Dawnyal.
    What beautiful children you have.
    Congrats on your newest addition.
  • Hey!! Welcome back!! I bumped the thread that I posted for you on your behalf!

You look so happy and he is such a cutie pie!! Thanks for the pictures!!
  • Dawnyal-- he is precious. so good to have you back!
  • Dawnyal ~ your family is beautiful. Glad you're back. Thank you for sharing the pictures.
  • Congratulations, Dawnyal! You make gorgeous kiddos!! Easy to see why! You are just glowing holding that newborn!
  • Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!
  • Congratulations and welcome back!
  • You look marvelous! All the pictures are great! So glad you are back.
  • Welcome back!!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
  • Another contender for the world's cutest baby! He's lovely. That picture of your daughter with Nate is just gorgeous.
  • Congrats, girlfriend!
  • Welcome back! Love those photos of that sweet baby with your kids.
  • Congrats! You have a beautiful baby & what looks like a super family!