Weekly Weigh In - 9/11 - 9/17

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok - How did we do??

I lost 3 lbs last week.
  • I lost 3 pounds last week too, and I busted my butt to do it! I really wanted to get to 247 because that means I've hit my 10% goal and my first mini-goal, which is 1/4 of the total amount I want to lose. I planned to hit it by Oct 24, and I hit it on Sep 12! Yay!
  • Well done, you two!

I've slipped back yet again. So I've started the Fat Smash diet today to get a bit of structure back.
  • Congrats on the 3 pounds both of you!!

I lost 2 last week, and this week I'm *hoping* to maintain. Unfortunately I have this nasty headcold/flu thing going around, and I just can't handle eating. Although I am snacking on watermelon and pineapple. I wish I was one of those people who lost when they didn't eat.. but I usually gain!

Dishy- fall is the start of new things.. so get at 'er!

-Aimee
  • Good job Sandi and Lisa!

Dishy -- WTG for getting back at it, I know how hard it is after a slip!

Aimee -- I hope you'll get better soon

I lost 3 pounds too this week, and made it to my second 10 lbs mini-goal
  • 315.5 @ last dr's appt.
  • I am luckymom1 and have been away for awhile. Recently I got informed by my docs that I have RSD. This is on top of diabetes, high chol. and high b/p. I first weighed in at 260 but have been dieting since being diagnosed as RSD. I am down to 225 and need to get under 200. I wish I could get to 140 that would be a snap. My diet is Special K in the morn, Heiners 35 bread in the form of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and then a modest dinner. Exercise has be really hard to achieve with the RSD in my right foot. But I bought one of those stationary pedal like exerciser. I hope this will jump start me to lose more. I don't want to get discouraged. I still have cravings before bedtime. I try to stick wtih decaf coffee and sugarfree creamer and maybe some nutrasweet. Lately my dieting has faultered and I need some support. My daughter is studing pre med and my budget is tight. Wish my butt was. I have been afraid to look in the mirror for 10 years. I no longer can wear heels so my shoes are all flat. I need some support
  • I'll be weighing in on Friday--- I was at the hospital with my sis for 36 hours straight--- she had a baby! I didn't eat a lot but when I did eat, it wasn't so good, but the good news is, I'm right back on plan!
  • I weighed in today-- 2 more G O N E... Yee Haw
  • I am down 1 pound this week, but it was the 1 pound I gained last week, oh well, I am trying, but I have had a tuff time staying OP the last couple of weeks with everything that is going on. Congrats to all you big losers though.
  • Way to go, tolose! And good job, Karen -- you gained a pound and then you turned around and took it right back off! You shouldn't let that discourage you -- it's a good thing! Just think...if you weren't making an effort to change your body and your health, you might have gained a pound, and then another pound, and then another....but you nipped it in the bud and you're right back on track. I'm worried I might have a gain this week because my TOM is starting and I already feel all snacky. I'm really trying to keep the momentum I've had for the last two months, because I know how easy it can be to fall back into old habits.

Posting on this board really really helps me, so I just want to thank you guys for being here!
  • I have stayed the same this week. I had to switch WW meetings so I have a different weigh in day now. I should be able to go in the right direction again now that I'll be back to a regular weigh in.

DNR
  • I'm new... Hi!

Was a 3lbs week for me too down to 265 making it 36lbs! Yeay!
  • Ugh of Ughs, I have not lost anything.

Well, eventually that scale will HAVE to budge downwards..........
  • Great attitudes and work everyone!

I usually do this Saturday but I skipped last week so I think the loss is stable. 2.5-3 lbs down these two weeks.