Back in the saddle again

• Hi all, I'm not new here but been away for a long time, over 3 years. I would like to join this board.

My reason for trying yet again ... I've been forced now to face my weight issue due to health issues and my biological clock. I'm 35 and been overweight for most of my life. I'm engaged to a wonderful man who loves me as I am. I never thought with being this size that would happen. We want a family and I want to be as healthy as possible when trying to start a family. Not to mention the added benefit of looking better for wedding photos.

I'm not starting on any particular plan but am starting little steps. I'm eating breakfast and taking lunches into work. We've just moved into a new house so right now cleaning and unpacking is my daily excercise

Well thanks for reading and I look forward to making new online friends
  • Welcome Jeanine! You will find plenty of help and encouragement in these forums. I, also, do not follow any particular plan. I watch what I eat, avoid fast food as much as I can, limit sweets (my weakness) and I haven't given up diet coke, LOL. As for exercize, I walk my dog twice a day for about a mile. Some weeks I drop a few pounds, some weeks I don't, but either way my clothes are getting smaller each month.

Good luck with your weight loss and your wedding!
  • Welcome Jeanine! Any step in the right direction is a step in the right direction, doesn't have to be a leap

You'll find lots of information in these forums and great support
  • Jeanine!

So happy to have you here

Linda
  • I think you will find this to be GREAT place for support!! Glad to have you!!