School has started!

• My hope is that now school has started I will get myself going. DH and I talked about me joining a club--well, I talked and he listened My hospital has a wellness center and I can join for $35/month if I go atleast 8 days a month. So....after I drop the kiddos at school I plan to go work out instead of coming home and moping and watching tv. I am suffering from some depression so I am hoping working out will help with that too.
  • That is a great idea. I would never have guessed it, not only do I feel great from exercising but the gym is actually becoming part of my social outlet. I have started meeting people there, striking up conversations, etc.
  • That's a great idea, Aileen. Exercise really does help with depression--you just have to force yourself to get going. It's worth it in how you look and especially how you feel.
  • Quote: That's a great idea, Aileen. Exercise really does help with depression--you just have to force yourself to get going. It's worth it in how you look and especially how you feel.

Well...I was going to stop there tomorrow am after dropping of the kids at school to sign up, but now my son has a 102.4 temp Silver lining? it's my day off work so no lost pay.
  • You'll get there and once you get into the groove, you'll love it! Maybe not every day love it but after awhile, once you miss a day or so you'll notice! Its true too... Exercise DOES help depression! Good luck, keep us posted!
  • I hope you make it there, Aileen! The price is fantastic and you'll feel so good about yourself once you start working out and getting those endorphins jumping around.
  • Aileen, Welcome and I hope the gym works out. I exercise at home/on my own, but I find that it definitely lifts my spirits. Especially those days that I didn't really want to but did it anyway. Afterwards I feel especially good about myself and in general.