3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Last post for a while :) (x-posted) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/92238-last-post-while-x-posted.html)

barbygirl43 08-24-2006 02:06 PM

Last post for a while :) (x-posted)

I had planned on working through tomorrow but I just feel like crap. I'm having more and more ctx and I keep feeling like things are opening up so I'm going to wrap up a few things at work and head home. :)

I had my final appt. yesterday and I did ask the doctor about me feeling like I'm opening up and he told me I'm probably just effacing and didn't check me. Their NST machine doesn't pick up ctx on me so I figure I'll just wait them out until they get too strong for me to handle or my water breaks. If not I have my c-section scheduled for Aug. 29. I have to be there at 5 a.m. :shock: so I can have enough fluids pumped into me before hand. My surgery is scheduled for 9 a.m. (cst) and my mom will be calling Sandi so she can post the announcement :D

About the only eventful thing that happened at my appt. was the power was knocked out to the hospital. Some nimrod cut a power line and it took about 30 minutes to get it up and running. I was in the middle of my NST when it happened. Luckily the triage room was hooked up to the generators.

Good luck to everyone and as soon as I'm able will post my birth story/pics.

famograham 08-24-2006 02:38 PM

Ohhhh, Dawnyal!!!!!

We are going to miss you so much while you're offline!!! :hug:

I'm sending you all the healthy baby Nate vibes..and happy, healthy, quick healing vibes for you that my soul can muster!!! :angel: :bb: :grouphug: :cloud9: :preg: :goodvibes:

I simply cannot WAIT to hear his birth story and see the pics.

Sending all my love with you :)
:hug:
Linda

Jen415 08-24-2006 02:50 PM

Best of luck to you sweetie! See you soon!

Nori71 08-24-2006 03:07 PM

Sounds like you're having a baby! How exciting! :carrot: You'll be in my thoughts...sending you lots of "everything going smoothly for you and Baby" vibes!

SuchAPrettyFace 08-24-2006 06:23 PM

Good luck, lady!! :) Can't wait to see the pix!

Sheila53 08-24-2006 07:29 PM

All right!! Can't wait to hear stories and see photos!

Monkeybabies 08-25-2006 12:17 AM

Seems like yesterday that you made the announcement that you were preggo! Best of luck!

ChocLabLover 08-25-2006 08:31 AM

Best of luck Dawnyal! I can't wait to see pitcures of the little guy!

noranoranora 08-25-2006 08:43 AM

I sure hope everything goes well for you Dawnyal and I hope to get to know all you wonderful folks in the next while.

midwife 08-25-2006 09:05 AM

Congrats in advance!!

tolose85 08-25-2006 09:31 AM

Hey Dawynal!

Good luck to you. Its exciting isn't it? I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it! :) And your kids are so darn cute.