Old 08-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #16  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

You RAWK, Butterfly50!!! Way to go on the working out. You'll be surprised what working out does for your mood. Pretty soon you'll be addicted to your workout time.
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 07:33 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Butterfly50:Sounds like you are starting off great. Just remember it's a journey and pace yourself. I started with a bang last week and I've lost 7 lbs but when I tore into the exercise my muscles tore into me. I hurt myself. So pace yourself and watch what you eat. I didn't know what diet to go on when I started and I wanted to know what everyone else was doing. I bought the 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Book and it is great. No diet but anything and everything about every diet they know and what they thought about them. It also has alot of inspirational stories. At less than 15.00 for the book is less than 1 dinner out and I have the book for life. I love the support everyone is willing to provide at this website. I check in everyday and it helps me to stay focused. I hope you will do the same. I look forward to your messages.
Norma
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote