Old 07-31-2006, 09:52 AM   #1  

Default Hi everyone....just checking in...

Hi all..
I hope everyone is well. I'm doing ok....I sort of fell off the wagon after Rockfest...but I think I'm getting back on track. Summer is just so hard!!! We have had so many things to do this summer....I'm finding it hard to keep in line...I'm trying though. Otherwise..nothing new... I wanted to add some Rockfest pic's to my weight loss site...but freewebs is being a pain in the butt...and I haven't been successful yet. I did make my favorite Rockfest photo my new avatar for awhile though. It's kind of small but it was taken on my Birthday. My friends had a "princess party for me"...hence my little crown and sash...LOL. The two guys in the pic are friends...they actually asked if they could kiss me...LOL....cute. Anyways..I hope all is well with everyone...if I fall off my wagon again...I'll be back right away for more support. Talk to you all soon...

Luv,
Liv
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:05 AM   #2  

Hey all...

Me again....I posted a few Rockfest pic's in the progress pic's thread...feel free to check em' out if you want. I actually feel fairly slender in them...which is rare for me. Ok...

Oh...I should add too....I think one of the reason's I'm so proud to show these rockfest pic's...is not necessarily the way I look in the pic's...but the way i FEEL in the pic's. For the first time in a long time.....I didn't really worry about my weight holding me back...if that makes sense? I felt just as cute as my friends,etc. In the past...I literally would sit and think about how large I was..the whole entire time..and it would always keep me from having a good time. I didn't even think about it at Rockfest...it's a very wonderful feeling!!!!

Hugs,
Liv

Last edited by roundRN; 07-31-2006 at 10:14 AM.
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Hey,

I am new here but i can totally relate to what you are saying. I lost 100 pounds, only to gain most of it back. But boy oh boy do i miss that feeling of being "just as cute" as my friends and how it can hold you back when you dont feel as cute. So glad you had a good time and could be yourself out of your "fat shell" (that is what i call it).

Congrats to you on your progress. Keep on keep'n on.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote