Happy Birthday, Gardenwife!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope your day has been wonderful. Wishing you a fabulous year where all your hopes and dreams come true!

• Happy Birthday to you!
  • Happy Birthday Kimberly ~ hope you have had a wonderful day!!
  • Thanks! I got a new driver's license and got to falsify a new weight! I'm now 170 instead of 190...Heh. I'd hoped to reach 190 by the time I renewed my license, but got a bit sidetracked after getting down to 198 and am getting that back off again. By 2010 I *will* be at 170 or below. Good grief, four years ought to have me in maintenance for a while!

It was a nice day, culminating in a get-together at our favorite hangout. It was a loosely organized surprise party; my MIL walked in early with a cake, and then everyone else straggled in at the time Howie'd told them to be there! Howie drove home soon after the store closed, but I stayed and loitered out front with some of the regulars for two more hours. It was a great night.
  • Missed this yesterday! Sounds like you had a great day! Happy Birthday Kimberly!
  • I must have missed it too!! Happy Birthday, Kimberley!
  • Happy Birthday, Kimberly!

Your story reminds me that I am actually now LOWER than my license weight, by over 20 pounds!! I should do something about that, but it seems silly to go in just to change the picture (from like, 50 pounds ago!) and the weight...
  • Ohio charges $24 to renew now, so mine will stay as-is until July 25, 2010. Why does that sound sooo far away?
  • Quote: Ohio charges $24 to renew now, so mine will stay as-is until July 25, 2010. Why does that sound sooo far away?
    I have lost my license in the past, and it's only $5 to replace I think... perhaps if I want to update I will "lose" it again.
  • Ours is $8 to replace if lost, but to renew it is $24. If I'd wanted to "lose" it, I still would have had to have paid the $24 renewal fee. Isn't that nuts?
  • Happy Birthday belated!!! Sorry I missed this yesterday!!!
  • Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!! The driver's license weight made me smile. It must feel good to look at that lower number! One pound at a time. I wish you a wonderful and successful year!
  • Happy Belated Birthday, Gardenwife!

We don't have our weights on our driver's license in Texas!
  • I am so moving to Texas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARDENWIFE!!!!!
  • Love to have ya, SAPF!!!